I am slowly collecting..

hankerchieves and scarves .. I try to find a vintagey ones but unfortunately it is difficult to do so here locally, so the next best thing of course to get it new ones or look online.. but mine here is new ones.. nothing spectacular as some of you girls have in your treasure trove.. :-) hehehehe just wait.. and give time.. soon I shall get the vintagey ones online.. hehehehehehe..

I remembered bought my very first Laura Ashley scarf above.. It was and still beautiful in pink after few times being washed.. I've been using this pink ones many times tied not on my neck.. but at one of my handbags to look chic.. hehehehehe

then I bought the pink hanky at the above picture with lace trimmings around it.. very some and delicate.. love the colour so much.. and was made in Japan.. slightly pricey.. but worth buying.. coz it is so soft and one and only left..

next was the blue scarf from Laura Ashley too.. this one is pretty with a lil bit of pink flowers and pink line all over the scarf.. sweet!.. and bought 2 years ago and never got the heart to use it at all, so it is still brand new..

last picture is another newly bought hanky, made in Japan too.. this one is in pale yellow with abundance of pink cherry blossoms flowers on it.. of course this one is pretty too and a starting point to my small collection.. :-)

so girls, do run over to Beverly but make sure you don't trip yourself.. hehehehehe she always have a long list of pinky girls to share their pinky treasures!.. and Thanks Beverly for hosting this Pink Saturday party!..


HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!

52 comments:

My name is Riet said...

LOve your hankies. Vintage or not. LOl. Happy pink Saturday

Kris said...

Love them all. Looks like you got a good start to a very vintagey hanky collection.

Happy PS

Kris

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Pretty pink.. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is one hanky collection u have :-)The pink one with the lace trimmings is my favorite. Yes it really looks so delicate. Oh I can only admire it from afar :-)But all your collection is lovely if I say so myself

Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

These are lovely!


~ Gabriela ~

Willnnabel said...

Fitty? Fitty? Ha, love that. Every since South Park's Chef coined the phrase "Tree-fitty" it is his favorite "price" at any given moment. How much is that? "tree-fitty".
I am also "fitty-sumpthin" and I have to say I love all your vintage "pinK". I think we should join each other for a "pink" tea.

Happy "Pink" Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Wonderful pinkies today! Thanks so much for sharing. Pink Saturday is always so much fun for me. You get to know the bloggers and also get so many great ideas for your home and for your he♥rt, too.

Dee Light said...

I just love hankies. Yours are sooooo pretty.

Unknown said...

Just Darling Pink goodies!
Happy Pink
Lorena

Deb said...

oh I love old hankies and doilies and all the things that remind me of my Nana, she always had her pretties, and aprons, my other grandmother was not as fancy or lady like as her, but she loved roses and iris' so I got a good balance, Nana was Lawerence Welk, Mamaw was HeHaw, LOL

Fifi Flowers said...

Pretty materials... I love the second photo in you post... PRETTY!
ENJOY!
Fifi

Sit-N-Chat said...

How sweet. How could anyone ever use them for anything except looking at? I mean, like a snotty nose or such...

God Bless,
Jennifer

Terri said...

Can't get any pinkier than that!

Happy Pink Day!

imjacobsmom said...

I'm a sucker for the pretty older hankies, too - you sure have a great collection going. I have a few tucked away from my Aunt Sweetie. Cute idea to tie one onto your handbag - Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Connie said...

Slooooooowly collecting, sloooooowly?!?!?! You've got me beat, chickee, and I've got at near 35 years ahead of you....... Hah.
xoxo,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty collection.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I came by earlier before your post was up, but oh, how I love these scarves and hankies!

Happy PS!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jorgelina said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Betty said...

Fitty! I have an overabundance of hankies. I'd love to pick one out and send it to you. Send me an email with your address. I don't think I have it anymore.
♥Happy Pink Saturday♥

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

pretty handkerchief! Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Lara said...

they are beautiful! what a nice collection to start!

Tristan Robin said...

pretty things!

hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

Deborah said...

I love the flowered scarves and hankies too. New or not you have a lovely collection starting there.

debi said...

Oh, I love all of your pretty hankies and scarves. Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Great post.I dore hankies,vintage or not.They're so feminine and ladylike.awwwwwwwww...ann

Chandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Vintage To Chic said...

happy pink saturday
Judy

Anonymous said...

I love your hankies. I have quite a collection and love the vintage ones with embroidery. or crocheted and tatted edgings. Happy Pinks..and have a lovely week.

JudyBug said...

Love the pink hankies!

JudyBug

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

I too collect a lot of scarves, and hankies. I love how they look on me and I also use them to decorate my home with. You do have a nice collection, I'm sure that keeps growing like mine does.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Pink Saturday post!! Your hankie collection is adorable.

American Homemaker said...

I love hankies and scarves too :)

Sherri said...

What pretty hankies! Happy Pink Sat.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I love the scarfs and hankies....I have a few...they are so $$$ now for hankies...I remember when I was a little girl we always had a hankie in our purse...I sure wish I had some of them now....they were so pretty....love your collection...
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful hankies! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I just love your pink linens and things. Your hanky collection is so lovely. Asia has the most incredible linens.

Karen

Loretta said...

Your pink things are just lovely! Happy pink day!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, All your pink pretties are wonderful. I have so enjoyed catching up with your posts. Your blog is gorgeous and I love your header.
Have a great evening. Hugs, Celestina Marie

Linda said...

Love your pink hankies! Happy Pink saturday

Linda

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday. I love Laura Ashley and vintage hankies! I have a small collection myself. pink hugs, Ellen

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Your hankies are beautiful and beautifully arranged.

Susie Jefferson said...

What a lovely collection. You certainly couldn't stop at just one (or ten or a hundred, LOL).

Happy Pink Saturday

SmilingSally said...

I like your cloches. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

What lovely pinks. Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs :)

Irma

Elaine said...

Your soft pink hankies are lovely. Very sweet collection!

~*~Patty S said...

Such lovely pink pics, all of them! Have a great pink week ;)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your hankies are very pretty! Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hankies...My favorite is the blue with little pink and pink stripes....Happy Pink...Kathy

Shayla said...

Fitty, I'm a Laura Ashley fan too. They always use such pure colors and your cherry blossom hankie is soooooo pretty.

Claudia said...

Such pretty pink hankies! Happy Pink Saturday!

Elyse said...

hi fitty,

happy belated pink saturday, or should i say pretty saturday? what a lovely bunch of photos! i love the vignette and the fabrics. so pretty!!!

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely comment. I love your blog as everything is so delicate - what beautiful ~Pinks. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.