Looking back..

Time moves along so fast. Today, being the last day of the year, I reminiscing what I've gone tru and of course, there are too many good things I encountered along my journey.. new friends, new experiences, new places to be cherished, remembered and learnt!. But there are also sad and bad things that I just wanna let it stay there and never think of it again AND if there is a possible chance, try to make it better!.

For this coming 2011, I don't have resolutions to make that I know would be hard to fulfill.. but I do pray and hope, that year 2011 would be a better year for me in life at home and work and also to have good financial and health so that I could enjoy quality time with my children and love ones!. I also got to learn to accept imperfections and also the limit that one can go and do..

and most importantly I have to make time to smell the roses before there are no more roses to be smelled! Need to stop and think again what is really important in life, be it equipments, appliances, more dishes and chinaware, fast speedy technology or even more moolahh.. but the key point here is Simplicity. Will try not to complicate my life! Appreciate more things!..

Year 2011 also foresee me having a new family member. A soon to be brother in law coming in June. And speaking of June, I hope by that time, my small tiny abode with no maid, would become a home with all its coziness and comfort! I hope by then my life would be settled down and back to normal.. no more packing and unpacking boxes.. *sigh**such a tiring sight I tried to get rid soon I hope!!*sigh*

So looking back the journey I went through this year I would like to share some of the photos that I took. Small precious treasures that bring joy to my heart..















































Hope you enjoy some of the photos and overall, I wish year 2011 would brings out the best of me and you too!. To be successful in life, one got to do it by oneself, work hard and go with the flow!.. coz when you plan it so well, with out you knowing, when something goes wrong, the ending is not what you expected cause there are times when nature takes it own course! Some turn out to be the least expected and yet better that you can imagine.

So before I pen off, I would like to thank everyone of you who came and left comments throughout the year. Thanks so much for the lovely and encouraging words, the friendship you offered and hope it last.

Till then, I wish Happy New Year to all of you and may all your 2011 dreams come true!

Take time to smell the roses
Before it is too late
Today is full of promise
Tomorrow will not wait.


Adieu!
xo
fitty

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful photos - what a lovely teacup collection! I enjoyed each and every one of them. Wishing you the best in 2011.

The Old Parsonage said...

Just popping by to wish you a very dishes filled new year oh and of course all the really good hings too!

Leann

Susan said...

Your teacup collection is amazing!! I love all the pink and roses!!

Jacqui said...

Your sentiments about the past year resonate with mine, and we both wish the same things for next year, so may our prayers and wishes come to fruition!!! Your pictures are stunning, thank you for sharing.

Gee said...

salam fitty,

happy new year. semoga tahun 2011 ini lebih membawa keberkatan dalam hidup kita.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Thanks for stopping by. You have such a wonderful collection of china cups. I have some too gifted to me by my MIL. She hosted my wedding shower many years ago and served coffee and tea out of all different china cups. I was in love with them right then.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

very pretty collection!! Happy New Year!

Diane Mars said...

Happy New Year Dear girlfriend~ Cheers to a Very Happy 2011 Hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

http://www.myottmart.co.uk/myotthistory.html

http://www.myottcollectorsclub.com/story.html

You may also go to Schieffer Books, Collectors Books, L&W Books OR go to Barnes & Noble & look for the Myott Antique & Reference Guide book ... even your local antique mall may have a dealer selling reference books. We used to sell these books & they are available ...

Any who! Happy New Year ... have so enjoyed your beautiful collection of teacups.

TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful tea cups!

Tara said...

What a fantastic tea cup collection! I see your 'September Song!' Looks wonderful with all your beautiful teacups!

Marianne C. said...

Okay, you have way too many beautiful things to mention all in one comment, so I think I'm just going to have to comment as I go scroll down and take it all in.

Fitty, you have gorgeous! cups, saucers, and plates, and I'm sure much more. I am sooo attracted to the lovely floral colors and patterns. Oh, the cherry blossom cup is beautiful, and the yellows, the seafoam greens...all! I have never seen a chocolate colored cup before...how interesting.

Okay, on to the next one...I think I saw a gorgeous cream colored dish and cup with roses...I definitely need to look more closely at that.

Thank you for sharing all you beauties, and for bringing some beauty into my life.

Marianne

Elaine said...

Wow, what a lot of gorgeous tea cups. I spy a DuBarry Chintz there. Love the cup with the cherry blossom tree - utterly gorgeous. Thank you for popping over to my new blog - The Chintz tea Cup - much appreciated.

Elaine

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.