This post, I dedicate to all lovely & happy readers who came & visited me here and left such lovely, sweet comments, and bless your heart, those comments at times make me a happy camper! teehee!
- DROOL...DROOL...I AM SOOO DROOLLLLINNNG HERE! THIS IS A GORGEOUS POST!
sorry, i didn't mean to yell that!!!!
Your photos are wonderful...the lighting...the dish set...is blissful! I have one plate, one tea cup and saucer and one creamer in this pattern....I would love the set you have...you are so surrounded by pretty!
thanks for sharing!
better than a magazine was this post!
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA
- Love your photography!
China roses always get to me, so much beauty in them.
Love the settings with the wedding photo and the pearls, romantic chic!
Thank you for your visit to my place and comment so kind of you!
see you soon.
xx
Dore
Gee said...
- salam fitty,
Im speechless...teramatlah cantik sekali. Cara fitty wat susun atur pun akak dah minat, ape lagi item2 yang ditunjukkan tu...geram sangat..i luv, like, admire, adore..dan macam2 lagi. thanks so much for sharing.
- Hi Fitty :) I'm JEALOUS!!! Jealous I say, lol :) You lucky girl to have so many pieces of this GORGEOUS china! And that coffee pot..WOWZERS!! I only have a cup & saucer and a creamer...one day I hope to gather and find a few more pieces to add to my little collection!! You have photographed this china to perfection my friend. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us.
Warmest hugs, Brenda
And from sharing these photos with most of you happy readers, I truly have no words to tell how grateful I am having a chance to get to know you and of course making friends with all of you, at present and hopefully to be continued many more years to come..
- Hi,
I am in awe of your gorgeous tea cups. They are just amazingly beautiful. I use to collect tea cups but I started to run out of room, now I collect white ironstone and I am still in the same boat.
Your blog is just lovely. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for becoming a new friend, it is a pleasure to meet you!
have a great day.
Sincerely,
Melinda
I also would like to thank you for non stop letting me tagging along together, made me skips many heart beat as (teehee!..) we walked through the memory lane and cherished precious stories of your love ones or precious treasures you found or inherited.. coz all these stories and memories or treasures, somehow or another, brought me back to my own memories I had with my family and love ones too. With that from the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU!..
- Fitty,
OMG!!!
What absolutely stunning dishes you have!! And how you displayed them and your photos of them are just beautiful!!
Hugs,
Debbie
- Hi Fitty, I was so happy to see your comment today. I try to visit more but sometimes I fail miserably. Blogging takes so much time but I really love it.
I can see why you fell in love with your dishes. I'm in love with them too. Your table is so romantic and pretty. Roses are the most gorgeous flowers. Especially in pink. You should keep this post for Pink Saturday. I am so happy for you to have completed a set for six.
Happy days to you Fitty.
Hugs, Jeanne
FIRST OF ALL, LET ME JUST COMMENT ON YOUR DELICIOUS PHOTOS....I LOVE THEM!
YOUR FOCUS, BRILLIANT, YOUR CROPPING, PERFECT!
YOUR SENTIMENTS....A PLEASURE TO READ...
ALL IN ALL...I AM SO PLEASED TO HAVE STOPPED BY...AND NOW I NEED A CUP OF TEA!
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT!
CIAO BELLA!
CREATIVE CARMELINA