Few days ago, I was feeling slightly down and had a chat with few girlfriends.
and during one of our convos, a friend asked me, jokingly,
teehee..
"Hey love, if I give chocolate monkey, how do you eat it?"
welp...what would my answer be?!..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
on the other note
I've been wrapping up most of my tureens last two nights,
from this shelf into the boxes..
Yes, the wrapping, boxes, bubble wraps,
have been my good friends for the last few months and still are..
but, all work and no play makes Fitty a dull girl!
teehee..
and during one of our convos, a friend asked me, jokingly,
teehee..
"Hey love, if I give chocolate monkey, how do you eat it?"
welp...what would my answer be?!..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
on the other note
I've been wrapping up most of my tureens last two nights,
from this shelf into the boxes..
Yes, the wrapping, boxes, bubble wraps,
have been my good friends for the last few months and still are..
but, all work and no play makes Fitty a dull girl!
teehee..
I am enjoying the beauty of this cups
ONE at A TIME
cause
like chocolates,
this teacups,
do cheer me up
and make me smile all day long!
teehee
teehee..!
Be sure to visit Cindy from My Romantic Home
for more Friday Show & Tell pretties!
Adieu!
xo
fitty
17 comments:
Oh my, Fitty. They are most gorgeous cups. I LOVE Royal Albert! Loved them. Susan
well done sis!!..kita tunggu dusky pink pulak yer..take care.. ;-)
salam fitty,
As usual cantikkk...byk yg akak tak de lagi tu..true love, serena..and so..so thanks for sharing. luv them all.
What a delicious treat Fitty! I love all of your Royal Albert teacups. Especially that one that is pink on the lower bottom, then has a rose. Ah...so lovely.
hai fifty,
My tension is releasa after seeing all your's Royal Albert cups. HI3,thanks for sharing all this lovely cups, muuahh.
Hi Fitty, I do love all of the teacups too. I have not seen the solid colors with the white transfer design and little roses. I especially like the brown one. Different and beautiul. I am glad they are cheering you up. (and no calories!) *hugs*
Delightful post...your teacups are all very beautiful!
Dear Fitty,
I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful collection of tea cups. I can surely see why they make you so happy! Lovely!
Kindly, ldh
Hi Fitty, Your cups always mesmerize me:-))) Love the ones with the lacey pattern... gorgeous! Thanks for visiting me :-)
Bella
Oh such a lovely collection. It is amazing how tea cups can make us smile.
- The Tablescaper
I love all those Royal Albert Teacups!! So beautiful!!
Oh my goodness your collection of teacups is amazing! They look so romantic and beautiful together!
Your teacup collection is beautiful, I can imagine many endless hours of fun making the lovely vignettes out of them that you have shared with us!
Dawn... The Bohemian
Thanks for all your visits Fitty! I've never seen a more beautiful collection than yours!
What a beautiful collection of teacups. I love all of their different patterns :)
Hi,
I am in awe of your gorgeous tea cups. They are just amazingly beautiful. I use to collect tea cups but I started to run out of room, now I collect white ironstone and I am still in the same boat.
Your blog is just lovely. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for becoming a new friend, it is a pleasure to meet you!
have a great day.
Sincerely,
Melinda
Your collection is just stunning! I'm glad I found your blog!
What is the name of the pattern that have solid backgrounds and then white "lace" with little pink roses? They are just fab!
~Holly
Post a Comment