September, Autumn is here and time do pass by so fast.. and I think apologies are in order as I've been a bad blogger with no updates for days already.. but in my defense there has been a lot of awful stuff going on that is so time consuming..
with Eid Fitr' is just around the corner, I got bags to pack for our two weeks long holiday to down south family home and tonnes of office work to finish up to no end..
As for photos, I haven't had a chance to take any new photos so I hope you enjoy some old photos that I had in my folders..
Till then, I hope, this would do good.. to let you know I'm still in the land of the living and will be updating my blog with more stories, once I am back from the hols!..
To all my Muslims family, relatives and friends, I would like to wish everyone of you
Salam Aidilfitri, semuga anda semua bergembira di hari yang mulia ini. Andai kata ada tersalah bahasa, terkasar kata, mohon ampun dan maaf di pinta. Maaf Zahir & Batin.
Have a great day everyone! See ya in two weeks! Don't miss me much :-)
Adieu!
xo
fitty
xo
fitty

7 comments:
Have a wonderful holiday, sweetpea!
xoxo,
Connie
Best of luck to you, Fitty, with the move!
xoxo
Jane
Salam Fitty,
Selamat Hari Raya akak ucapkan wat fitty and keluaga. akak juga mohon berbanyak maaf di atas apa jua kesilapan kata, terkasar bahasa terhadap fitty.Yg baik dtg dari Allah SWT, yg buruk tu dtg dari kelemahan diri akak sendiri. Happy holidays!!
Hope your move goes well, looking forward to your new posts. Your chinaware is too lovely
Hello, dear Fitty,
I never tire of seeing your pretty china and all sorts of pretties around your home. Enjoy your holiday, sweet friend!! Happy September to you~Vicki (a dish hoarder also!!!)
Hi Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday! Love your post this week. Have a wonderful holiday
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Salaam Fitty,
Happy eid to you and family..maaf juga andai ada kata2 atau tulisan yang menyinggung perasaan. Have a wonderful holiday with your love ones. Have a smooth and safe journey.
Post a Comment