Good things came in small boxes..


Hello Happy People!
:)
How's your day so far?
Hope all is well!

A week has passed and I received few notes already asking my whereabouts.. teehee.. welp, truth to be told, not to worry! I am still around.. but my real life office and house work took all the time I had..

In other word, I am exceedingly busy especially now when month of Ramadhan is coming.. then comes Syawal.. life is like Christmas for me! too many errands to run in such a short notice!..

On top of that, I am also in the middle of moving house. (Did I tell you that? teehee) Packing has started slowly but looking at the time given, I just got to expedite all the packings and whatnots in less than a month!! *sigh* with just two adults to do all the stuff.. boy! I am already a walking zombie! I got to push my three lil' elves to work harder with their books and toys then! teehee

Anyway, I thanked God Al-Mighty who had answered my prayers and has given me & family opportunity to expand our small abode to a slightly bigger one so that we could all live more comfortably in many many years to come!.. and my biggest thanks also goes to my dearie beloved parents who are always there for me in sickness and in health, in good times and bad times and also in joy as well as sorrow.. Without them, I don't think my prayers and dream could become a reality.

We are adding three more rooms and re do our kitchen, family hall and small garden so that at the end of the day, all my kids have their own rooms, a new small area for my small office/working cum craft corner and spacious kitchen for me to play! teehee..

Anyhow, this moving is only for short term measure while waiting for our home completed from this major renovation and am praying hard that it wont take long time to finish it off!. I foresee by Chinese New Year, I shall have my home back! woot! woot!..

On the other note, I am also excited with this renovation, as the last renovation was like 10 years ago.. and now I have the chance to pick and decide what I want best for my new home! teehee.. Wall sconces and mini chands are already in my list! and same goes to the kids' rooms, boy oh boy! I got so many ideas playing in my head! teehee.. am excited to play with colours, fabrics and charts!..

Welp, I guess, I got to stop my moving musing and now time to enjoy the photos am sharing here.. this is the new addition of my Royal Albert teacup and I got to thank Diana for this beautiful teacup! No words to describe how happy I am to see this teacup came in the box!

With its pink colour band on the body, roses all around and
so is the gold trimmings..
This is just beautiful!

Isn't this one curvaceous & sexy looking teacup!?!
teehee

Diana, if you happen to read this post,
I can't thank you enough and can't hardly wait for the next box to come!

There are roses even inside of the cup!
Even the saucer is pretty if you were to display it solely!..

I don't know much history of this cup. If you were to refer to the Royal Albert websites by some of the collectors, this teacup has no special pattern ~ un-named.. but this cup came in two versions. One as the photos here, and the other one is similar to this but without the gold flowery band..

and I am lucky enough when Diana emailed me that she found the other version without the gold band! another woot! woot! for me! teehee.. oh I just can't hardly wait!.. like I said before, you don't have to have a full set of any Royal Albert series, even tho' you know that would be nice!.

To me, I am just happy to have at least a teacup or trios to add to my collection.. Sometimes, in life, small things are just what you need and can make you in contentment and happy mode always! thats what matter most!.

Anyhow, thats all for now.. this post would last for a week till the next one! and kindly give these girls a visit! Am pretty sure, they have lots of wonderful stories to share!


Adieu!
xo
fitty

32 comments:

Gee said...

salam fitty,

bila renovation dah siap nanti, share gambar umah ye. sure cantik punye...and as usual teacup tu memang sweet and cantik mata memandang.

Ineke Original said...

Just love your collection!

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

That is a beautiful tea cup and saucer. I love roses. Good luck and blessings on your move.

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Fitty :) Oh I am so loving your pretty new Teacup! It's a Royal Albert, it's got roses, and it's got pink!! Just can't go wrong with that, right :) I just bought a gorgeous teacup on Ebay; it will be shipping out on Monday, and will take at least a week to arrive, as it is coming from Canada. I CAN'T WAIT to get it!! So hopefully, the Teacup Tuesday post in 2 weeks will be featuring it, yeah!! Can ya tell I'm excited about it, LOL :)

Hope you'll show pictures when everything is all done with you house....would love to see it :)

Warmest hugs to you, Brenda

Connie said...

That is very exciting to have more room for you and your family, sweetpea! I know it is hard to move but you'll forget the work in a year or so when you're settled in the new place.
xoxo,
Connie

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Great news.
Beautiful tea cups.

It's Just Dottie said...

Thank you for the lovely comment. I enjoyed looking at all your beautiful tea cups.
Dottie

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, these are just beautiful!
You know, the older I get, the more I love "rose" patterns! Funny, how things change!
Have a good weekend~
Leticia

Victorian1885 said...

Lovely collection Fitty! Have a great weekend!

Ida Azrina said...

Salam Aziah..seronok kenal dgn Aziah walaupon skejap..harap berpeluang berjumpa lagi..ha..bila umah dah siap, jgn lupa share gambar umah ye..tak sabar nak tengok..

Rebecca said...

Love the Very Pretty teacup-I think it's the pretties I've ever seen!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I like roses on anything. I'm going to start some of my cups Laura Q

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

WOW!! Now that is one stunning tea cup and saucer!!

Gorgeous!!

Debbie

Maggie said...

Oh these are so pretty- I too collect teacups and these are stunning.

Happy PS!
Maggie @
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Unknown said...

Love that Pink rose Tea cup Happy Pink Saturday to you, Happy moving day, sounds like a lot of work to me! Pinky hugs! Once you are moved though every back in order you will love it I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty! Oh, Your tea cups are so beautiful! Hope all goes well with your move and the renovation!
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Ro said...

Love your "curvaceous" tea cup! So funny that you called it that too. Hope all goes well with your move and all the other busy things going on in your life. :)

Molly Anne said...

Those tea cups are all so beautiful! They make me want to have another tea party!

KathyB. said...

Very pretty pink teacup! I can imagine the lovely ways you are dreaming up to display your teacups when your remodeling is done!

Princesa Nadie said...

Your tea cup collection is really fantastic...I love all them!
I enjoy visiting you
Love

Terri said...

This cup is really beautiful. I love the pink bottom, the roses and all the pretty gold filigree. What an exceptional cup!
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Fitty: A sexy tea cup! I love it!. It is beautiful. I am a day late for TT, so glad I stopped by to visit. I will pray for you and this move. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

parTea lady said...

Your teacup is beautiful. I really love the shape, the roses and that pretty pink color. Hope your home renovations go well.

Coloradolady said...

Oh, Fitty.....Sexy Teacup indeed!!! Love that....such beauty in that china that is for sure. Have a great VTT!

Postcardy said...

Your new teacup is very pretty.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hello Fitty! What a beautiful teacup! I love the swirls on the side. Wishing you a very happy Ramadan!

Debbie

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Your new tea cup is so lovely! That's one of my hearts desires, to have a collection of tea cups with pink roses.

Happy VTT and good luck with your remodeling,
Sally

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Well I'm extra happy after seeing your gorgeous cup and saucer, Fitty!
Have a happy happy weekend too. xx

Michelle said...

What a beautiful cup and saucer! So delicate.

How exciting about your house renovation! Hope all goes smoothly.

Michelle said...

P.S. Is it appropriate to say Happy Ramadhan?

Miri said...

Lovely cups and saucers (as usual!)

Hope the packing up goes easily...what fun to redo your house and expand it the way you want!

Unknown said...

Happy pinks, Fitty! I so swooooon over your stunning collection!

Hope all goes well on your move!

You are a darling for stopping by to visit me!

Cheers!

Tina

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.