When all asleep..

Fitty sat all alone at her comfy couch with books in hand..
(her all time fave books it seems)
She wanted to sink in Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic beautiful homes and pretties..

She has so far three of Rachel's book.
She is slowly collecting more of the books.
Coz she seems can't get enuff of Shabby Chic in her small cottage.
teehee..

and while reading the books,
the idea of playing house came to her mind..

Then off she gathered her fave pretties.
Her theme this time is pink and green..

Above is her fave Victorian vase with roses in green and pink..

then she took out her pink roses trio..
(Thanks again Margaret! this trio is totally sweet!)

and she put up a simple vignette

ahhh three pink roses cuppies..
delish!

sweet!
teehee

This book is just awesome!
Totally full of inspirations..
for instance like: -

love this baby blue perfume bottles!

rows of dishes in dishwasher..
mostly pink with roses..
never thought they would look this beautiful..

can you see the mirror?
that is one of Fitty's fave mirrors

and this tray of pink roses dishes
just inspires Fitty so much..

and these last photo,
rows and buckets and vaseful of roses, and roses and roses!

Truly Heaven!

So before Fitty ended her post,
she would love all of you happy people to pay a visit
to all these girls with more wonderful stories..

http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/



http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/
http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/
http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/


till then
Adieu!
xo
fitty

36 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Fitty :) I have just 3 words for this post......GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL! BREATHTAKING!! And my 2 favorite colors, green and pink.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Fitty

Love Rachel too, but I come to your blog for inspiration too!

Leann

The Decorating Diaries said...

Enjoyed your story and the beautiful roses. That vase is just gorgeous.

Janet

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Fitty,
I love Rachel Ashwell too! Her books are gorgeous! I love your pink and green; one of my favourite colour combinations! Thank you, dear friend, for joining me for Tea Time. I have added your link to my tea post which I will put up later today. Hope you have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Oh my goodness, I love the roses, cupcakes, and the mirror! The mirror is my favorite....lovely.
machelle

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Fitty! She played well and she made so much pretty! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Charo said...

What a gorgeous vase! green and pink perfect!

Hugs
Charo

CIELO said...

Love love all your rosie photographs.... can you imagine a dishwasher filled with such lovely dishes.... heavenly! Thanks for participating in our "Show Off Your Cottage Monday" and letting us into your lovely home...

Cielo

Vicki said...

Oh, Fitty, so much eye candy here. I can hardly take it all in. So many pretty rose pieces, my favorites of course. Thank you for sharing your pretties as always!! Sending love and hugs your way~ Vicki

Terri said...

What a fun way to play Fitty! I love your vignette, and your tea cup is just gorgeous, the perfect pink.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I just love Rachel's stuff. Your vase is amazing, so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing all those wonderful treasures with us. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

Snap said...

Gorgeous post. Rachel is amazing. Love the pink and green.

BECKY said...

Love the pink and green, too! And Rachel...!! Wish she still had a TV show. Your items are sooo pretty and thanks for sharing pictures in the book, too!

Patti said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my Teacup Tuesday post. It's nice to meet you.

I LOVE Rachel Ashwell. Her books make me drool!!

Pink and green is my favorite color combination, so I am positively in love with your showiong today. Everything is gorgeous!!

Have a lovely day,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

Anonymous said...

I, too, love Rachel's books. SO inspiring to browse through, aren't they? And you posted one of MY fav pictures....the dishwasher full of lovely pink and green and delightful dishes.
Your theme this week is so pretty. Those two colors are so restful aren't they!?
Fitty, your blog is wonderful and I look forward to visiting every week!
Hugs,
Jan

Princesa Nadie said...

Comming to visit you is go into a pretty world of roses...
Meeting you is always a pleasure
Hugs

Princesa Nadie said...

Comming to visit you is go into a pretty world of roses...
Meeting you is always a pleasure
Hugs

Kathy said...

I think Rachel would be pleased at this post! What lovely colors - I can see your love for Shabby Chic style and coloring in your posts! Just lovely,
Kathy

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI fitty...Thanks for visiting my blog :) :) I wanted to pay you a vist, too. Oh my, you have lovely tea things...I'll definitely have to add some beautiful items like this to my home.
Rachel Ashwell is my favorite designer. I've read all of her books..and I have two of them..including that giant book she published recently.
It's because of her that I started collecting dishes that are pink!!!
Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Fitty
That was fun. I'll have to see about getting me one of those books - they look divine.
I can see why you like the mirror..
Great post.
Judith

Appleshoe said...

Lovely post. I wash all my china by hand. There is something soothing to it... Or maybe I'm just a little old fashioned. Take care.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Fitty I just love that vase, wow what a beauty.
Love all your photos and those sweet cups...and who doesn't love Rachel?
Have a wonderful week reading...
Tina xo

xinex said...

So much eye candy in that book, Fitty! I like what your did on your table....Christine

Anonymous said...

Well this was charming! i love it...and the colour theme is right up my alley!!!!! i am a pink and green loving nut!!!

you had asked me a few days ago about the stamping on one of my tea cups....

the bottom says nothing but
"FINE BONE CHINA" england.

no company name, nothing! weird huh!

but I still love it..the shape, the pattern...the COLOURS!!!

have a great tuesday!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh that vase is breath taking! I also love Rachel. Her books are so wonderful. This post is beautiful. laurie

Unknown said...

Hi Fitty!
I enjoyed my Tea visit! I saw 2 of my most favorite things....roses and anything to do with tea!
Happy Tea!
Lorena

parTea lady said...

What a lovely Victorian vase and so pretty with the pink. Your teacup trio is beautiful too. I have one Rachel Ashwell book - her style is great.

Coloradolady said...

Oh, Fitty!!! I never thought of storing dishes in the dishwasher...girl, thanks for showing that picture. My dishwasher is on the fritz and I need to replace it, now....girl I am off to load that puppy up with goodness stacks of dishes!! LOL thanks for the great post...have a great VTT!

LV said...

What a neat post. You are so clever and creative with your stories and words. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty, such a beautiful post and blog. Sure was easy on the eyes. Love the pink and green. Thanks, dear one, for your visit today. Blessings
QMM

Postcardy said...

Your vignette is very pretty. I especially like your vase.

Olive said...

Hi Fitty, You have such pretty rose covered china. The photo of it in the dishwasher was very whimsical. Thanks bunches for visiting me. ♦olive

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned I seem to be easily influenced these days?
I drove 20 miles to a library book sale and picked up Rachel's Shabby Chic book, then set it down, then came round again and picked it up. Enjoyed looking through it, but trying to stick to a budget, set it down again. Did not bring it home today, but you have me wondering, should I drive back tomorrow and see if it is still there? I also know one thrift shop in that city has lovely sets of tea cups and saucers for $2.

Jocelyn said...

What a lovely post! I love all the pink roses. So inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Anna said...

Beautiful post, such lovely things. I just love the roses, so romantic.

Sally Annie Magundy said...

I sat there saying to myself "ooooohhhh", "aaahhh", "ohhhhhh" throughout your post, so lovely! And pink and rosey. Not much I love more than pink roses in this world.

Happy VTT,
Sally

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.