Hello Happy People..
now it is time for us to chill
I think we had so much fun with so many parties
on teacups and scrumptious food for the last two days..
If the visits were real,
I am one bloated girl!
lol
and for today, I decided to share some of my fave magazines
that arrived at my doorstep the last couple of days..
welp, three of the four magazines are my fave which
I have been subscribing for last few years already..
now it is time for us to chill
I think we had so much fun with so many parties
on teacups and scrumptious food for the last two days..
If the visits were real,
I am one bloated girl!
lol
and for today, I decided to share some of my fave magazines
that arrived at my doorstep the last couple of days..
welp, three of the four magazines are my fave which
I have been subscribing for last few years already..
this is the magazine that I've been looking up hi and lo
from our big Kino bookstore in the city,
since I got to know about it from these fabulous four people.
coz the content are just to die for!
full of ideas and beautiful photos..
for instant this blue and white plates
from Matthew Mead's fave collection
boy, I really love reading about this blue & white plates!
I for one never thought that
leaving stack of unwashed dishes
in this glass jar/bowl would look
this pretty with bubbles and all!
lol
If I were to know earlier,
I wouldn't wash all my dishes and
leave it there soaking in the sink!
seriously, I love the dishes in glass bowl with all so soapy..
full of ideas and beautiful photos..
for instant this blue and white plates
from Matthew Mead's fave collection
boy, I really love reading about this blue & white plates!
I for one never thought that
leaving stack of unwashed dishes
in this glass jar/bowl would look
this pretty with bubbles and all!
lol
If I were to know earlier,
I wouldn't wash all my dishes and
leave it there soaking in the sink!
seriously, I love the dishes in glass bowl with all so soapy..
my oh my!
just look at all the photos of beautiful paintings, drawings and prints,
they are just beautiful!
don't you just love them!
very vintagey and I have one and two cuts of these fabrics
from my eBay purchases
back years agoooo..
apart of their beautiful roses and colours
they are meant to last long, durable
and am so happy to buy them..
no words to describe how beautiful the piece is..
I wish I could find one like this
to store my art and craft thingey
that are over flowing!
and I kid you not..
lol..
I suggest you look for one instantly
coz you will love it from cover to cover!
just like me!
I've been reading it back to back for the 4th time..
just to get the gist of it!..
welp, till then.
adieu!
time for me to chill out on sofa after a long day at work,
put up my feet and enjoy a cuppa tea!
xo
fitty
9 comments:
Hi Fitty :) Yesterday was so much fun participating in Teacup Tuesday, and visiting all the wonderful blogs, but it can be a bit tiring.
Isn't that magazine GORGEOUS!! I bought my copy of it a few weeks ago, and I am always finding myself looking thru it again and again. I'm looking forward to when the next issue of it comes out, but that won't be until after July :(
Get some rest now :) Warmest always, Brenda
These are all great magazines and I buy them all...but I can't find Flea Market Finds anywhere. I hope to though...before the next issue comes out!!
Hope you are doing well!!
xoxo
Jane
I've heard this is a fabulous mag. I haven't seen it yet. Wonder if my drugstore has them in?? I'll go check this afternoon.
xo bj
I love to delve into the creative world of magazines too! Sitting and Sipping! right!
this one looks great...and the Romantic Homes one is what I usually get...i'll have to make a trip out!
happy flipping my dear!
may you be filled with creative spark and inspiration!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Thank you for sharing those with us, Fitty! I'm just now signing up to advertise in Romantic Homes. I hope it works out...but if not, there are some other wonderful mags out there. I'd love to get a copy of the Fleamarket Style too!
I love that kind of mags too. Unfortunately they are NOT here duh. Sometimes I receive an oldie from a friend in the USA and then I read it from cover to cover and back again, lol. Enjoy your wonderful magazines
Hugs from a jealous Marian ♥ :)
How can there be a life without all of them ... I get them all!
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon
salam fitty,
memang betul mags tu byk info berguna. kita boleh dapat tips and ideas on home deco and what so ever. akak tak langgan tapi akan beli bila berkenan.
yesss, managed to grab two of the mags at popular last week :-)..kalau lucky, can buy the local version at RM9.90..which I donno what is the diff sbb tengok gambar sama je...so lets chill together :-)
Post a Comment