Hi Everyone!
Time flies so fast and now the weekend is here again.
So is the weekly memes that I love to participate.
For this week instalment,
I am sharing this small pink setting for one..
Photos were taken last weekend when I was busy
playing house for the the Victorian Tea party.
This time, I am sharing another teacup
that I've been eyeing for soooo long.
This is a Homer Laughlin teacup that I have in a set of four..
Time flies so fast and now the weekend is here again.
So is the weekly memes that I love to participate.
For this week instalment,
I am sharing this small pink setting for one..
Photos were taken last weekend when I was busy
playing house for the the Victorian Tea party.
This time, I am sharing another teacup
that I've been eyeing for soooo long.
This is a Homer Laughlin teacup that I have in a set of four..
I got from my recent swap partner, Linda,
all the way from Australia,
a vintage lace,
and welp, a teacup is not complete without
silver spoon and small posies here and there..
right? :-)
that was a purchase
from eBay years ago..
and miracally the small teapot for one
was a purchase from a local seller.
this single rose below is from my garden!
I did a happy dance when I saw my roses started to bloom.
and this one I had it cut in the early morning..
thats about it for today..
Please give Cindy and Beverly a visit
for more beautiful stories!
till next post!
Adieu
xo
fitty

49 comments:
Fitty, such pretty pinks! I love your pictures and the cup is so sweet. Have a great weekend.
salam fitty,
as usual, the teacup is just so sweet to me. i love your setting too and have a great weekend.
Hi Fitty, As always no one has better dishes than you... I just drool! The cake plate and teapot are gorgeous! and a rose from your garden is the perfect accessory!
Bella
Oh Fitty! this set is just beautiful! Everything looks so pretty and soft.
Oh Fitty, what a nice post. All this pretty china - I love it always when you show it. The garden rose is beautiful. But the best are the posies. I love your header so much.
Greetings, Johanna
Hello Fitty :) My, what gorgeous pretties you have for us today! I adore each lovely piece you have shown us! The sweet little teapot is just so precious, and love the pretty cake plate! I always love stopping by your blog to see all your lovely rose patterned china pieces you have. Thanks for sharing with us :) Warmest always, Brenda
What a lovely vignette. Your tea tray is so pretty with the delicate pinks and the strand of pearls. Thanks for the visit to HFTS because now I've found you! Your blog is beautiful and I smiled when I read your header. Have a terrific weekend! ~ Sarah
Simply elegant!
Hi Fitty! What a charming blog you have. And sweet photos. Thanks for taking time to stop by!
Jacqueline
the scrolly pink plat is soooooo beautiful!!!
How lovely everything is. The plate is adorable and the teapot matches it so well.
All the roses are beautiful, but if it comes from one's own garden, it's even more beautiful and special. Don't you think? I have one cut from my garden right now too, and I just can't stop looking and smelling it.
Have a great weekend!
Dear Fitty,
your pinks are so lovely. You've got so many teacups, teapots and all that I'm a bit jealous as you must also have a whole lot of space to showcase them. Whenever I'm about to yield to temptation and buy yet another piece I think of my tiny apartment crammed with china pieces and filled to the brim and... give up (not always I must admit).
have a nice weekend
rita
The whole setting together is incredibly LOVELY! They compliment each other so well. Blessings... Polly
Hello Fitty,
I love your pink plate and tea pot soooo pretty, and how sweet is the tea cup....thanks for sharing such sweet pinkness!!! have a happy pink saturday :)
Hi: Your tea cups are so beautiful. I hope you will share them on Tea Cup Tuesday. I love the Victorian look they all have. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Martha
So pretty. Happy Pink Saturday!
You have put together a vignette of some very pretty pinks! The dishes are beautiful and the pearls make it all look so feminine.
You have got the most amazing collection of pretty china that I have seen! I love the way you display everything too.
Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a beautiful weekend,
Natasha.
Such a pretty collection of pretty pinks....especially that gorceous plate! I can see why that teacup is one of your favorites!
HPS!
Jil
what beautiful pictures I love this beautiful teacup! Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoxo
Hi Fitty...How beautiful!! I love everything!! Thank you for stopping in today.
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday..xo Tami
I do like that scrolly cake plate! What a nice discovery and the teapot too. They are all lovely and so prettily displayed. Have a great day!
~ginger
Fitty!!! It's so nice to hear from you. I lost your blog address but have it now and will add you to my Google Reader so I don't miss it again, sugar! Hope you're doing well. Watch for a monday post on our trip to California and you'll see my daughter-in-law and grandsons and how handsome they are. LOL
xoxo,
COnnie
Now this is one totally pinkalicious post!!
What gorgeous china!!
HPS!!
Debbie
Absolutely Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca
Oh my heavens this is such a treat for the shabby rose loving eyes! Thank you and have a lovely pinky weekend!
Hugs
Olivia
as always...your pictures are beautiful. I should have added pearls to my display today. What a perfect touch!
Happy Pink Saturday Fitty!
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty! Love your teacup and pearls! The plate is gorgeous too. A lovely pink post! Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Nice collection of vintage rose china. With your roses from your garden. Thank's for dropping by...Julian
Happy Pink Saturday! Oh so many pretty pink pieces. I love the little teapot, and the cake plate is gorgeous. All so pretty.
Thanks for sharing,
Vickie
Lovely Tea Party..darling treasures and photos!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hello Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week. I love that scrolley plate, and the teacup is adorable!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Tea is so much nicer with pretty cups & plates. And a pink rose too! Beautiful! ::Jill
Beautiful pinks Fitty!! Happy PS!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
Happy Pink, Fitty
That cake platter is fabulous..just beautiful!
I hope you have a wonderful week filled with lots of piNk!
Hugs,
Stephanie ♥
Oh so pretty and so pink. I love all of the pieces individually, but together they look amazing.Just beautiful.
I hope you'll join in on my party on June 2nd, "Where do you keep it all?". You have so many treasures. Where do you keep them all? Come join the party.
- The Tablescaper
Oh my, what a beautiful pink Saturday post! I am signing up to follow your beautiful blog. I can't believe my name is not already on that list. I'll be back soon!
Sherry @ A Happy Valentine
This is a lovely post !
Love from the Netherlands ♥Rini♥
Please come over to my blog to see the give-aways there ;o)
The tea cup and cake plate match perfectly and they are exquisite, Fitty. Love your setting, so romantic!...Christine
Hey Fitty! That scrolly cake plate is divine! Happy Pink Saturday....and yep it's still spring here. :)
All I can say is wow! Blessings!
Hi Fitty,
As always you are showing us something lovely, pink and rosey.
There is nothing prettier than a rose covered teacup.
hugs
Sissie
Hi Fitty. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I meant to get over here sooner but just couldn't make it. I love the china photos. So pretty.
Fitty your china is so exquisite and unique! So bella! :0)
Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques
Oh! Fitty, You have a nice collection of dishes, they are all lovely eye-candies. Well done on the rose.
I love your teacup and plate! Your setting looks so pretty....Kathy
Lovely china. So beautifully photographed with the pearls! Hope your week is off to a great start. xx
So many pretty photos of your lovely treasures! Each piece is beautiful!
The pearls are such a pretty touch!
Post a Comment