The time has come..

for all of us
to celebrate Pink Saturday 2nd birthday,
hosted by our beautiful & lovely lady
Beverly..

On top of that birthday party,
another good news is that,
Pink Saturday is currently featured in Artful Blogging Magazine,
in honour of the 2nd Birthday..

How wonderful that is!

And for today's post,
I would like to share with you
some of the pink photos that had made my days pinky for the past 2 years..

So, come & enjoy the photos!









I do hope that you like the photos and wishing you a great weekend!

As usual, don't forget to visit Beverly..
am pretty sure there are hundreds of wonderful posts to be shared!


till then!
Adieu
xo
fitty

73 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, Dear Fitty... these collages are so beautiful! Everyone is so full of your pretty pieces! A pleasure to view!

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Happy Pink Saturday Fitty! Oh my, lots and lots of pretty pinks to see, it makes me dizzy, lol :) Wow, love them all!

Wonderful post my friend!

Warmest always, Brenda

Connie said...

Oooh, Fitty, you have outdone yourself with this post, sugar. It's just beautiful with all the mosaics.
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

Fitty! What a beautiful collection & presentation in your mosaics of your treasures. WOW-ZA!

Have a lovely holiday weekend.
LET FREEDOM RING!
TTFN ~ Marydon

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
Your pinks are lovely, all of them, and I love your collages! Thank you for sharing them with us and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Blessings,
Sandi

ginger@bearbits said...

Lovely as always each and every one. And inspiring too. You get 5 Pink Stars from me!

~ginger

Mari said...

HELLO FITTY,
THESE COLLAGES ARE STUNNING!! LOVE EACH AND EVERY PINK ITEM :) HAVE A WONDERFUL PINKY SATURDAY :)

Suzie Button said...

Hi Fitty, you've had some gorgeous pinks in the last two years! Thanks for showing us! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie

The Old Parsonage said...

Loved your mosaics - the pieces are all lovely.


Leann

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Oh Fitty, Your gorgeous collection always stuns me, and makes me want to go shopping:-) The sugar bowl in your header is one of my favorite pieces!
I am your newest follower!
Happy Pink Saturday to you!
Bella

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Fitty, what a nice birthday post. You know, I adore all this rose decorated china. Now I am really a little bit dizzy with all this gorgeous things. So neat and pretty.
Greetings, Johanna

Melly said...

Hi Fitty, you have a wonderful collection of pink pretties, thank you so much for sharing them.
Have a super sweet weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Melly:)

Charo said...

Amazing treasures!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

Catharina Maria said...

Lovely pink mosaics!
Happy Pink Saturday.
Enjoy the weekend ,
♥Rini♥ the Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Wow,pink overload! Happy Pink Saturday.

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty. We've been pinking together almost the entire two years. Thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.

You know I always love you and all of your pretty pinks. You are definitely the Pink Rose Queen.

Gone said...

What wonderful Mosaics!! I love all the TEA CUPS and TEA POTS!!!

Happy PS!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Wow! You have an amazing amount of beautiful pink china!!! What great pics, enjoyed them all!
Cindy

Naturegirl said...

Delicious PINK photos!Happy pink saturday!Thankyou for taking the time to put together all these lovely mosaics!I too LoVe roses!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such pretty pink goodness! Love it all and that teacup (canonburg rose) in a post below is one of my favorite patterns.
Rene

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I really enjoyed your post for Pink Saturday. I am now one of your followers and will come back and visit soon! Connie

Claudia said...

Hi Fitty! You have always shared such beautiful china with us. You collect such lovely pieces. Thanks for these beautiful mosaics.

xo
Claudia

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Fabulous Fitty!!!!! I love your mosaics! I enjoyed my visit!!
Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

What a celebration you have for Beverly. Loads of Pinkness and fun!

Happy Pink Saturday

Ann said...

Your collages are yummy. Want one of each of the pictures. Happy PS

Unknown said...

What beautiful mosaics filled with beautiful pink images.

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday Birthday, and many more pink posts to come.

Karen

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love all your beautiful PINKNESS MY FRIEND! :) Happy PS!

xoRebecca

Gail said...

Love your collages, such a celebration of pinkness. Happy PS.

Marina Capano said...

Hi!!...Love what you shared for the party today!
just beautiful pink post!
Happy Pink Saturday..xo

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Fitty! I Did enjoy those pictures! All so very beautiful. I have a weakness for beautiful china. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful holiday weekend! Twyla

Pam said...

Beautiful Pink Collages. Everything is so lovely.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty!! Oh, what gorgeous mosaics! Love all of your pretty Pinks! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Monica said...

Hi Fitty,
you have the most amazing collection of china!! You made my day with your comment today. Thank you!!
Happy PS,
Monicax.

stefanie said...

those pictures are beyond gorgeous!!! thanks I loved looking at them!

Rebecca said...

OMG! Your mosaics are simply lovely!!! Happy Pink Party Day!

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Annesphamily said...

I have had fun stopping by to wish you a personal HPS birthday! Your pinks are pretty incredible! I would love one of each! Please come join me soon! I have a cool pink giveaway! Happy Memorial weekend to you too! Hugs Anne

D. Jean Quarles said...

I'm thinking pink! Have a great day.

Loretta said...

Happy pink Sat! I'm trying to visit as many blogs as I can, but doubt I'll do all 270 plus! It's great we're all kindred spirits!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Goodness gracious!!

You have outdone yourself today with so many pink beauties!!
I will come back when i have more time to take all of them in!!
Just gorgeous!!

HPS!!
Debbie

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh, Fitty, great minds think alike ~ I did mosaics, too! I sooo loved seeing all your pretty pinks again ~ I enlarged each collage and spied soooo many pretties!

I'm having a giveaway at my blog that ends tonight, so hop on over and enter!!

Happy PINK SATURDAY!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

The Artful Diva said...

I love your "pinks!"

Linda said...

What absolutely awesome collages! Happy Pink Saturday!
Linda

Betty said...

Swoon!! Your pink pictures are always so pretty!! I think you have the best porcelain collection of anyone I know including me!!
Have a wonderful pink weekend Fitty!

Nancy said...

What beautiful pinks you have my friend Fitty! You really wowed us today. xoxo Nancy

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What lovely pinks! You have such nice pretties.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Fitty,

Happy PiNk to you...I loved looking at all of your pink!

I hope you are having a great weekend..

The PiNk party will be drifting throughout the week..don't miss all the divine virtual desserts! See you there!

I've created a celebration button for all the pinkies if you'd like to snag it.

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

JEANNE said...

Hi Fitty, I am so happy to see your comment today. It has been too long since I have visited you. I struggle so much keeping up with everyone.

I truly did enjoy your lovely mosaics with your many beautiful pink treasures. Thanks for the memories of how much you love pink. You are a true pinkie. Smile!

Have a wonderful memorial Day weekend.
Hugs, Jeanne

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Oh Fitty, I love your mosaic photos. They are so pretty.

Happy Pink Saturday,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Very pretty pinkies for this exceptionnal birthday.
Happy delated PS ! and thank you for stopping by my blog.

Regina said...

Such gorgeous collections and mosaic.
Happy Pink Fitty!
Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pics! Hope to see you at my blog sometime! XX

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Fitty you have some wonderful pinks, that is for sure! I admire how you are able to visit so many pinkies and lift them up with wonderful comments.

Hope your Pink Saturday birthday was special!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Candy said...

Loads of pink for this special celebration. Thanks for popping by to share in mine.
The Pink continues...

Unknown said...

beautiful pieces! HPS to you (sorry im a day late!)

Betzie said...

Lovely china and pinks!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wodnerful weekend!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

!!!ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!!!
This is the definition of eye candy in living color. What an utterly beautiful collection you have gathered...lots of stories behind them all I'm guessing!

Char said...

There is so much eye candy going on in here and it's all gorgeous. Fitty, you have outdone yourself with pink pretties. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Cathy said...

Fitty,

I think I just had heart failure when my eyes fell upon these amazing mosaics.

Oh my, what can I say except I want all of your entire collections, especially those bone china pins. YOU GO GIRL

xo Cath

Anonymous said...

fitty! that was tremendous!

everything was well laid out..and so gorgeous to look at! i was drooling by the end! lol

thanks for sharing...and for stopping in to see me!

ciao bella!
happy weekend!

creative carmelina

~*~Patty said...

Gorgeous pinks! Hope you had a lovely PS!

Sarah said...

Beautiful pink collages. Happy Pink Saturday on this Sunday morning. I hope you and your family are enjoying the weekend. Thanks for stopping by HFTS to visit. I appreciate your thoughtful comment. Hope to see you again. ~ Sarah

Lori said...

I love Roses! Stunning!

Have a pink week!

caren said...

Fitty ~ such beautiful pinks you have. Thanks for sharing all your collages with us. Happy Pink Saturday!

Elyse said...

fitty!

sorry it's been a while. what a perfect post for a visit -- so much pretty and so much pink!

happy belated pink saturday to you.

xo
elyse

Tara said...

You have some gorgeous pink things in your home. So many pretty rose patterned things too. i am guessing you like roses, LOL! Me Too! Happy Pink and here's to the next two years of Pink Saturdays!

koralee said...

Everything is so pretty over here all the time...thank you for the loveliness..you have made my day. xoxo

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

All I can say WOW WOW!!!
Come visit LauraQ

C. Dianne Zweig said...

I need to stay awhile and take in all the beautiful eye candy...I have just added you to my blog roll....sorry it took so long to settle in...

Dianne
kitsch n Stuff

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Hi Fitty! WOW!!! You have had some awesome pinks to share! All just beautiful! I'm still making the rounds of PS. I Hope your PS was just fabulous & I'm so glad you could celebrate with us!

Hugs ♥ Sheri ~~ Prim Rose Hill Studio

Nan said...

What gorgeous collages you posted. It was so nice visiting your sweet blog.
Take Care
Nan

beachvintage.com said...

Oh congrats and Happy Birthday. I love that publication and dream of oneday being included as well. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage and I hope to see you again soon.

Victorian1885 said...

Beautiful post! Have a great week.

Wanda

Maggie said...

Holy moly- great dishes! Wow...

Happy PS!

Maggie @
Do these shoes match this purse?

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.