Help yourself for some scones..


Hello happy people
Hope you have a great weekend!

Sorry for being such a bad blogger
LOL..

Not that I don't have anything to share..
which I do sometimes
(hardly happen tho', LOL)
but TIME is not with me..

Anyway, to make do with the lack of posting,
I am offering some
home made raisins scones I made..


Here are some with butter and jam..
I prefer my scones with Bonne Maman Raspberry Jam.

How about you?
You like them with clotted cream?
Oopsss.. I have finished mine and forgot to get one..

next time perhaps?
LOL..

but I do have a pot of English Breakfast
tea ready for you..


So happy people,
come and grab one before my three lil elves gobbled them up!
hehehe..

Happy Weekend!

Till next post
Adieu
xo
fitty

5 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

These look absolutely delicious!!! I wish I could just grab one of them thru my computer screen, LOL :) Have a wonderful weekend too!! Warmest, Brenda

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..
sedapnyaa..nak skitttt!!..
take care sis!.. :-)

Barbara said...

Fitty, Wish I was there to have one, they look delicsh!!!!!!

See you soon.
Barbara

ItaJeff said...

Salam Fitty...
yeah..look very delicious and i'm hungry now...:D
have a great weekend...

GwendolynKay said...

They look so delish! What is clotted cream? chunky? Have a great weekend.
Gwen

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.