Cottage Monday

Today, am joining Cielo from The house in the roses
for Show off Cottage Monday..

so here are just some old photos
that I would like to share again with you happy people.


vintage hat from online purchase
& tea party purse with vintage corsage from Karla..

vintage meakin dishes
with some of my vintage knick knacks

my very first butter dish I bought
back 8 years ago from eBay

and here are my fave southern belles..

I got them from various places..
the middle ones from eBay

the first & third one from Lucy Bloom..

all of them are beautiful and
this sweet one is going to Paris!
hehehe

of course they are all on my desktop table..
together with another antique
southern bell half figurine pincushion
that I got from online shop,
accompany me while I do my office work
and blogging..

So till next post happy people,

Have a good week!
Adieu!
xo
fitty


13 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Such sweet little vignettes! Very pretty!

Gee said...

salam fitty,

cantik posting ari ni. akak suka tengok. release tension sikit...

Charo said...

Great treasures!!!

Hugs
Charo

Cindy said...

You certainly have some sweet little collections. I adore the Southern Belles. Hugs Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty! Oh, so many adorable little pretties! Those little girl figurines are pulling at my heart. They are just precious.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Paula said...

Hi Fitty,
I love all of your sweet vignettes! The pink southern belles are darling! Have a wonderful week.
Love, Paula

Denise Marie said...

sweet treasures. I love the toast/butter dish. I saw an entire collection years ago at auction and drooled but hubby was busy buying precious moments for me and wouldn't let me have 1. lol

Donna said...

Hi, Fitty,

What cute things you have. My favs are the cute, little southern belles. Thanks for sharing some of your cottage with us. :)

D

GwendolynKay said...

I love that purse! so vintage and sparkely. The butter dish is pretty and so are all those gals.
Blessings
Gwen

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

So many pretties. I like the butter/cheese dish alot! Your header is pretty too!

Vicki said...

Hello, Ms. Fitty,
I always love to come and see your pretties!! I adore your sweet Southern Belles, and that gorgeous butter dish is making my heart beat just a little faster. Thank you for sharing with us and also thank you for stopping by Bunny Cottage for a visit! Have a happy week, my friend! Vicki

Anonymous said...

everything is just so pretty...

i absolutely adore your pink figurines! they are so sweet...it's so much fun to pop over here and have so much fun eye candy to drool over!

thanks for sharing!

ciao bella
creative carmelina was here!

Sandra said...

Love all your rose knick-knacks...you can never go wrong with roses!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.