Blossom time...

Happy Friday everyone..
wishing you a great weekend!

As for today's Show & Tell,
I would love to share with you
this beautiful set for one..

Blossom Time by Royal Albert.
I've yet to find the teapot
nevertheless, this set is so breathtaking..

I've been falling in love with this set forever I guess..
and what makes me love this set so much
is the pink blossoms
with green fields..
such soothing colours and beautiful too..

I ain't got no words to tell
when I first saw this set..
it was totally out of this world!
you know what I mean..
Only teacups crazy fans
like us would understand!
LOL..

anyway long story short,
I first got my sugar bowl & creamer
from a very nice lady I knew online..

She is so nice that she rather sent the two pretties
in person than posted it down to me..

and welp, her effort is well appreciated
when two lil pretties like these
should be handle with extra care..

while this gorgeous teacup above,
is a recent addition
to my almost bursting to
the seam china collection.
I got it from a very nice lady
whom I also get acquainted recently.

She has a few extra sets and
I was lucky indeed when shes willing to let go
one set to me..

Like the first lady I knew,
this lovely lady also asked her love ones
to personally passed it down to me..

To the both lovely ladies,
thank you so much for making my dream came true!
I can't thank you both enough..

On the other note,
I've yet to receive a beautiful tray of the same pattern
from another wonderful sister in the land of Queen.
I can't hardly wait :D
right sis! *wink*wink*
LOL...

So girls, I hope you have a great day and enjoy my post.
and before I forget
come and join
Cielo from The House in the Roses
this coming May 10, 2010
to celebrate Mother's day
Victorian style tea party!

You can visit her blog here to get the details..
I hope you join too coz I am..
so see ya'll this May 10..

and be sure to visit Cindy from My Romantic Homes
and Beverly from How sweet the sound

for more beautiful stories.

So till next post dear friends,
Adieu
xo
fitty

64 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

You always have the most amazing dishes... and this cup and saucer is no exception! I come see you just to drool!
Bella

Gee said...

salam fitty,

sure happy, kan. wish list dah ade depan mata. so sweet and soothing. i luv this pattern too.
oh, akak tau dr mane teacup tu.

as for me, im still waiting for my trio to arrive.

Carolyn said...

Very pretty! Blossomtime is such a pretty pattern.I only have one teacup and the cream and sugar bowl but my sister in law has a china cabinet full of it.
Carolyn

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I can see why you have fallen in love with these sweet dishes ~ one of the prettiest patterns I have ever seen!

Beautiful Show & Tell!

Kindly, ldh

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Your tea cup is so pretty. I also love tea cups but only have a few sets.
It's so nice to meet you.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hello, this set of china is simply soooo sweet! I hope you do find the teapot someday :) I always love to stop by your lovely blog to see what pretty china you have to show for all of us...you have quite an extensive collection!

Thanks for sharing, warmest always, Brenda

Victoria said...

Oh wow, that is truly beautiful china!!! I just love it, it's so feminine and pretty:)

Debbiedoos said...

THose or gorgeous tea cups and dishes! I collect tea pots and tea cups so I always love to see others Thanks for stopping over.

FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

Hello, What lovely china, it would be perfect if someday you happen to find the matching teapot. I'm wishing you do find it. Thank you for visting me and leaving your kind comment on my photo collage project. I really appreciate you taking the time so say hi. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugz,
Kim

stefanie said...

I think that is the prettest tea cup I have ever seen!!!!

Anonymous said...

You certainly do have an enviable collection of pink/rose china!
Thanks for stopping by -- I will certainly visit you again to see all your pretty things.

Scribbler
porstr

Olivia said...

Oh my heavens this is a beautiful pattern! LOVE IT! Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Olivia

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Nice collection of floral tea cups. Thank You for your vist today. Have a nice weekend..Julian

Mary said...

Oh how beautiful! I can see why you have fallen in love with this pattern!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
I had to run over here and get my roses and pink fix. You always show us the loveliest treasures.
Your teacups are so sweet.

hugs
Sissie

Heidi said...

Those are the prettiest pieces. So delicate and such soft colors. I can understand your love for them, and the desire to keep collecting. You can always find room somewhere for one more piece...!!
Thanks for dropping by, come back soon!
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

azlina said...

salam fitty...

memang ctk fitty fav clr akk tu pink n green..akk pun mcm kak gee dpt agk dr mana teacup itu dtg...
terringin hendak memilikinya apakan daya tgn x samapai..

Susie Jefferson said...

Lovely china - I love anything by Royal Albert. They definitely did some of the best flower paintings ever for china.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
I can see why you are in love with your pretty dishes.....the colors are delicious!
Jil

Natasha in Oz said...

I Love your pretty cup and saucer! I also love the beautiful spoon too.

Thank you for visiting me today, my first Pink Saturday! I hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes for a beautiful weekend,
Natasha.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Fitty,
I so agree with you in loving that set! The colors are so pretty together!
It is such a Spring like pattern!
Very lovely!
HPS!!
Debbie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Fitty,
I love that Blossomtime teacup! It is such a beautiful pattern and I have always yearned to have one myself! Thanks for your visit and wishing you a pink weekend filled with sunshine. Would love to have you on Tuesday for Tea time.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a beautiful cup and saucer from which to enjoy your tea. Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Denise Marie said...

that is amazingly detailed and beautiful!!

Unknown said...

I can sure see why you love this pattern! It is beautiful!

Good Luck finding all the pieces. That is part of the fun you know! :)

~Liz

ginger@bearbits said...

That is a very lovely tea cup set! The colors and design are beautiful.

Happy Pink Saturday!

~ginger

Valrie said...

Your blog is wonderful. I so enjoyed my visit! Please stop by for a pink visit and enter my Mother's Day giveaway!

Valrie
http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Fitty!

So lovely...the last tea cup is divine!

Thank-you for visiting!

love, kelee

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

I love your blog so pretty!
The teacups are wonderful!
Thank you for stopping by my
Flora Doora blog and for the
nice comments! Happy Pink Saturday!

Jane
Flora Doora

Betty said...

Oh! I've never seen that pattern but now I will be on the hunt for it! It is gorgeous! You find the most beautiful tea cups Fitty! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

Jeannette said...

Gorgeous sets! I am following now. I can't wait to read more.

Monica said...

Ooooh! What beautiful china! I had never seen this pattern before.
Happy PS,
Monica.

PeggyR said...

You have some lovely pink things! Thank you for sharing Pink Saturday with me!

The Artful Diva said...

"pink" poetry - how fun!

Cottage Rose said...

OH Gosh,,,,, I think I am in love with those......hehehehe I am a huge tea cup tea pot and china nut... big time,,,,, and I so love yours,,, but then you always have lovely china sets,,,,,,, enjoy them.... Happy Pink Saturday

Hugs;
Alaura

Julie said...

Beautiful dishes!! Tea would be lovely! Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan said...

Your teacups are amazing, so pretty
I love your blog !

Lenore said...

What a lovely way to have a cup of your favorite tea....beautiful.
Thanks for your visit.

Shirley said...

Some of the prettiest tea set I've ever seen!! You have beautiful china!!

Anne Fannie said...

Fitty, you are the queen of tea cups and saucers!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Happy Pink Saturday!

Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca

Kimberly said...

The tea cups are just so dainty and delish!

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love your blossom time teacup! I had a small plate of this pattern at one time- it must have broken at some point for I don't have it now- It was so pretty-

I found a pretty little campodimonte piece that was a small wheelbarrow with the pretty roses in it. I went to find someone to open the case at Goodwill and, as per my ADD, found some gorgeous vintage robes that I will use to redo a lampshade or 2 and promptly forgot about my little piece! So mad at myself! We were out of town so I can't go back. Guess I wasn't meant to have that little piece but my, your collection makes me want to find more sweet pieces like yours!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces you have, Fitty. I've never seen that pattern before, it's unbelievably pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm glad you liked the saying on the plaque :) Happy PS~

Char said...

PINK AND GREEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE. IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY YOU WOULD LOVE THAT SET SO MUCH, IT'S BEAUTIFUL. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, CHAR

Carol at Serendipity said...

How absolutely beautiful. I think that pattern is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Your blog is just beautiful. Thank you for stopping by.

Carol

vickie said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I LOVE this pattern too. Thanks for sharing.
Vickie

Petunia said...

I'm so glad you stopped by and gave me a chance to visit your lovely page! Love your teacups and all your pretty things. I'm coming back to look some more. Happy belated Pink Saturday Have a great week.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful set. Just like a painting or a beautiful spring day. My two favorite colors green and pink. Thanks for stopping by. Blessings Meg

Vicki said...

Hello, dear Fitty,
I do love those china dishes. I have seen this pattern before and have always loved it. Lucky you to have several pieces. I know you will enjoy them very much. Have a wonderful week ahead, dear friend! Love and blessings, Vicki

Tara said...

What generosity you can find amongst online friends! The pattern is unbelievably beautiful. I have never seen it before. Thanks for sharing and happy PINK to you!

Sweet European Dreams said...

hi Fitty - you have a beautiful blog! Thanks for visiting my page this weekend! -diane

xinex said...

You have the prettiest pink tea cups, Fitty!...Christine

Anonymous said...

I love your china!! It's so beautiful...Kathy

Sandy said...

Oh, that china is to die for!

bj said...

Blossomtime...it is just beautiful. I love it!!
xo bj

kay ellen said...

love your pretty teacups!

Have a blessed week!!

xo
Kay Ellen

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I love your collection of tea cups. They are beautiful and unique!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

You are so right...that is a gorgeous cup and saucer!!!! Love it. Thanks for stopping by... your blog is always so pretty!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Shirl said...

Hello Fitty, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Your post is lovely as usual!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty,
Oh what a gorgeous set. I can see why you love it so. I hope you find the tea pot one day. Those little country scenes make this pattern so special and unique.
Always love my visits.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Good Luck in my giveaway!
Have a great weekend and Mother's Day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
You always blow me away with the lovely, romantic dishes that you have collected. The way you display them is so pretty. Makes me want to just sit right down and have a cup of tea and chat.

hugs
Sissie

The Tablescaper said...

I have a lot of cups and saucers, but this one is amazing. Just beautiful. How luck for you to add it to your collection.

- The Tablescaper

dollystar said...

Um blog para alegrar os olhos, parabéns
Dolly

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.