So, last year (2009) there was about 900++ bloggers who participated in the event and I managed to visit all of them.. and this year (2010).. there was about 1000++ participants.. all offer lovely goodies or pretties and mostly handmade ones to be won.. but too bad due to lack of time, I only managed to visit about 900++ of them..
and tru her (Lisa's) yearly event, I met so many lovely sweet bloggers who are so talented and creative and worth knowing and making friends with them..
Talking about won, last year, I won a sweet lacey white bonnet and this year, I won again.. my first winning for this year.. a good start I think.. hehehe.. hope to win a few more giveaways in the future.. hehehe
So what did I win this time?
Welp, I won a lovely handmade frame from Rhonda..
and one lovely frame for me!
She used a soft robin’s egg blue raw silk for the background
which happens to be my 'blue is the new pink' colour!
lol..
if you happen to read this..,
I thank you so much for the frame,
it is my kindda frame..
and you made me smile all ears!!
Till next year OWOH,
Adieu
xo
fitty
3 comments:
very3 nice....
like it =)
Congratulations on your win, fitty! The frame is gorgeous! You lucky ducky!
Cheers!
Tina
salam fitty,
untungnye. tahniah. frame tu memang taste fitty.
Post a Comment