Do come and join me for tea..
and yes.. you came to the right page..
lol..
Did I tell you that I am begining to like blue?
welp, blue hardly appears in my home..
but recently, I've been adding lots of blue
here and there
nothing big, fancy and expensive blue things..
most are cheap, chips and pretty blue ones..
but for today, come and join me for tea with
my last slice of banana cake
and coconut buns
oppsss..
there you see my pink pitcher with floral mug..
lol
seems like I can't get away with pink pretties huh?!
lol..
welp, since I don't have blue teapot,
seriously I don't.. lol
the pink pitcher will do just fine!..
lol
so happy people, come along..
adieu
xo
fitty
and yes.. you came to the right page..
lol..
welp, blue hardly appears in my home..
but recently, I've been adding lots of blue
here and there
nothing big, fancy and expensive blue things..
most are cheap, chips and pretty blue ones..
my last slice of banana cake
and coconut buns
there you see my pink pitcher with floral mug..
lol
lol..
welp, since I don't have blue teapot,
seriously I don't.. lol
the pink pitcher will do just fine!..
lol
adieu
xo
fitty
5 comments:
Blog ini mana boleh lari dari pink...walaupun biru, kena ada pink jugak...lol
Your blue and white pieces are beautiful!! Pass me some of that banana bread, please? Yummm!
Michelle
Hi Fitty,
Sure do love the blue and white pieces. I collect the same pattern and have 2 sets of dishes handed down from my mother and grandmother. I enjoy them in my kitchen with my old world style look.
The tea seems to taste better! LOL
Your banana bread is making me hungry now.
Always a lovely visit here Fitty.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
The blue and white is lovely although I don't have any of it myself. When my boys were growing up, I was surrounded by blue, and since they all moved out, I have gotten myself surrounded with pink. I am comfortable with this colour because it is so pretty and feminine. The banana bread looks yummy! I'm serving tea today too. Would love to have you stop by for some. Have a wonderful evening.
Blessings,
Sandi
To heck with the blue! Pass me the nanner bread!! Yummy!
Post a Comment