I've been a big fan of Jane's blog ~ Posy and
always love her stories and her vintage china and
E.V.E.R.Y thing about her house!
E.V.E.R.Y thing about her house!
So back in 2008, Jane went to visit
her parents in law in New Zealand and
she brought home so many lovely treasures
and one of them is this creamer..
(if you click her photos you could find the same creamer I have here..)
her parents in law in New Zealand and
she brought home so many lovely treasures
and one of them is this creamer..
(if you click her photos you could find the same creamer I have here..)
She in fact have two jugs
(creamer & pitcher I think)
of the same flower..
and in one of her posts,
she had this jug with hyacinths blub..
which made me drool all the time..
(creamer & pitcher I think)
of the same flower..
and in one of her posts,
she had this jug with hyacinths blub..
which made me drool all the time..
I put a mission that I would like to find the same jug,
at least one for my very own collection.
if you have been my follower,
I think you also know that I like to collect
creamer, pitcher, jug..
6 comments:
Fitty, you sweet girl. If it's out there and you want it, you are going to find it, that's for sure.
I love the little rose pitcher, it's so YOU.
Thanks for showing us your lovely pieces. You always brighten my day.
Sissie
salam fitty,
nape fitty selalu ade rose yang sweet2? fitty kena cari juga ukt akak lah..terliuq akak tgk..
salam fitty..itulah..selalu fitty dpt roses yg cantik2..akk pun sama dgn kak gee..mau minta fitty carika gak..hehe..sempat lagi tumpang...
salam fitty..
memang cantik dan tidak ramai yg dapat memilikinya.
salam kak..betul3x kak selalu dapat koleksi yang cantik2..tak mampu milik tapi mampu tilik je ..
sweet pulak ehem.ehem..tu kat blog akak.
oh Fitty,
your creamer is gorgeous. I'd have fallen in love with it as well. Love all your china especially your wonderful roses decor pieces.
Visiting your blog is always such a pleasure as i know for sure that here I'll find pretties that will mezmerize me and will never make me want to leave.
until the next time
xoxo
rita
Post a Comment