Lil update..

Heyya girls!

by the time you read this,
I am still on holiday..

I just had fabulous big family gathering
with all my relatives!

the food was good,
and the best part,
I had a good time with all my cousins,
uncles and aunts,

and the kids had a great time playing,
running and eating with them..

I also had a great time visiting places especially to Malacca..
full of history, cultures and antiques!

with all the good and fun thing I had,
I miss visiting you girls..
missing reading all the Valentine's swap parties,
miss wishing you girls Happy Valentines!

Give me few more days
and I shall be back on full swing!
:-)

till then girls!
Adieu
xo
fitty

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to your
"fully swung" return" lol...

have a nice day
ciao
carmelina

GwendolynKay said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. much like when I was growing up and we would all gather at our granparents.
Blessings!
Gwen

Gee said...

salam fitty,

sound to me you had a great time with yr family. enjoy your holidays, dear.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi fitty!
I thought of you today while out shopping. Walked by some beautiful rose pieces and said
" Oh, I bet fitty would love these!"

Glad you are enjoying your family time.

Sissie

Coloradolady said...

What wonderful dishes...I just love them......Have a great day!!!

Rosy Inspiration said...

Oh! It's good you are having a great time, you deserve it. By the way, I shall remember you if I need a gardener, someone willing to help is better than one full of head knowledge, right?

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.