Apart from tureen..

I think I forgot to tell you that I love collecting butter dish or cheese dome..
and many moons ago, I fell in love with one mismatched butter dish..

so long story short, the dish came in last week

it was beautifully wrapped with green paper
that reminds me of St Patrick's day.. hehehe,
pink ribbon and spray of roses on top..

and once the wrappers were opened,
taaaa daaaaa...

thats the dome of the dish.. isn't it stunning?

Look at the roses!!!
LOL

Oh boy, I tell you my heart skip many
beats when I saw the dome!


even with mismatched plate,
the dome and the plate fit well..

welp, I have no idea who made the dome
as I can't figure out the name nor the stamp
underneath it!

but what ever it is,
this is one of my fave butter dishes!
Thanks Barbara! I really love it!



this dish, I bought many years ago from eBay..

these two are some of my faves..

I have few more which I am just too lazy to take them out..
hehehe..

while this Made in Japan plate can be a butter plate for the rose dome!
Can it? Hehehe
what say you?

till then girls!
Adieu
xo
fitty


p/s: rasa-rasanya lepas ni
ada tak demam collect butter dish pulak?

hehehehe

11 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Fitty!
I love that butter dish cover, it's so pretty. Your other collection is too.
Great collection.

hugs
Sissie

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh my gosh Fitty that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
Now I want one!
I would use it on my dresser to hide my night time meds!
How cute would that be?
Maybe for chesse or butter on occasions!
Gosh you always have the best rose covered dishes! I wanna come and live in your rose garden! {home}
:-)

Happy Valentines day sweetpea,
Hugz, Dolly

Unknown said...

G'day Fitty ~ WOW! That is exquisite! Lovely creation. Love your MIJ dishes also ...

Happy Valentine's
Have a loving weekend.
Hugs, Marydon

Anonymous said...

I love pretty collections...just posted about one of mine today too!
yours is gorgeous...and it doesn't matter if they match...i sometimes do that with tea cups and mismatched saucers!
they're all beautiful!

have a wonderful weekend
ciao!

faz_e said...

Hey, really nice blog~

xinex said...

I love the butter dish, Fitty and yes, the plate works well with it..Christine

azah said...

salam fitty..cantik sangat roses kat dome tu..semua pinggan manguk fitty yg roses cantik2 lah..kenapa akk tak jumpa mcm gitu ya?..cedih...mahal ke fitty beli tu?..

Gee said...

salam fitty,

akak suka butter dish yang dapat dari ebay tu. so sweet....klu ade lebih2 bunga2 cam tu... pass2 lah pada akak...hehehe..

Chempaqa said...

salam kak..
ya ampoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cun tahapo gaban nieh.. i likeeeeee lah kak..tapi x taw nak cekau mana..huhuhuh btuah akak dapat kumpul semua nie

Blue Creek Home said...

You won my OWOH give-away!
Congratulations!!!!

If you will send me your mailing address I will be on my way to the post office!!!

Thanks for taking part.
Rhonda

Rosy Inspiration said...

Gorgeous butter dish, and I imagine your collection will grow and grow, lol.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.