Pretty roses

Life is not always beautiful as bed of roses.. and also not always sweet smelling as bunch of roses.. but like any roses, life has to go on striving in all sorts of ways.. so that one can enjoy its beauty, the sweet fragrance and be loved..

oh boy what am I babbling about!?!... so melancholy.. hehehe.. totally out of topic! hehehe

hookay.. girls.. off to the post.. what am gonna share here, are some of the old trios that I love.. most importantly they are all my fave..

who doesn't when they all came in lovely colours like this one below.. Am I right? hehehehe

I don't have much sets as Kim.. she has lots and lots of tea cups & tea sets that I adore. I envy her (hehehe in a good way of course!). Her collections are to die for.. check her out if you don't believe it.. hehehehe..

anyway, the set above, one of my earliest trio set of American Beauty I got from lovely Lucy, all the way from England.. one of Royal Albert all time fave flowers/patterns apart from the Old Country Rose (OCR). It was by chance that I managed to get the trio from Lucy.. She has like 3 of them and I was the lucky three! hehehehe

next trio is also from Royal Albert range.. this one is called Princess Anne.. also received from a wonderful sister I just got to know this year.. from England too. The first time I saw this trio, I got so hooked up at the roses and the colour of the roses.. one of the lovely sweet roses I ever see on a china.. mesmerising. very vintagey & rare pieces too..

and last but not least set, Polka Rose from Royal Albert, the 100 years series and was told famous during the Queen Mother time, back in 1930s.. What I like about this set is the Apple Green background with polka dots and roses inside the cup.. so Art Deco style kinda cup.. this set also another rare pieces and doesn't come in full tea set or dinning.. if there is any, am sure the set should be stunning!

I also found polka rose pins from a friend here in town.. and got the last 6 of them.. such pretty pins for me.. Ain't got no idea what gotta do with the pins, but it would work well as napkin pins..

So lovely girls.. gotta go now.. got to run some errands and till then!.. Have a great day!

p/s: Dolly from MyCherryHeart is having 3rd Annual My Vintage Heart swap for Valentine's day, why not come & join the fun! and there is another lovely giveaway happening here.. hurry up & run to enter! all so yummylicious pretties to be won from Heather!..

Adieu!
xo
fitty

7 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

All gorgeous!! Love love love them all, and I love it when you show us your pretties!! Have a wonderful day!
♥ Teresa

Gee said...

salam fitty,

those trio set are all pretty and sweet. i love them all especially ra ab. akak ade order tapi lum sampai lagi.

Kim said...

You're so sweet Fitty and a little funny too. I bet if we counted up all of our pieces of pretty china, you'd win by a landslide. Your collection of rose covered china is just so beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family and that you have a safe and fun New Years weekend.

Chempaqa said...

salam kak..
wow..mmg gorgeous & awesome those three sets...u r so lucky-especially with the polka dot pattern-so sweet...cun sesangat..

ItaJeff said...

Salam Fitty..
hi apa kabar? lama tak comment kat sini, how's ur parents? harap dah sihat yer.
Mmg gorgeous sgt American Beauty tu, one of my favourite & masuk dlm dream collection tp tak tau bila impian jd kenyataan!!!

azah said...

salam fitty...you got 'great taste' dear..sangat2 cantik semua set tu..akak suka sangat, akak pun mcm ita..mimpi yg belum jadi nyata..masih diawang2an utk memiliki set2 gorgeos gini...

Cathy said...

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Yup, it is.

Please join me in my very first "Amour Valentine Swap". It's going to be easy, peezy and so much fun.

Just drop on over to my blog for the details, then send me an email if you'd like to participate. The more the merrier.

Thanks,

Cathy

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.