Wordless Roses ~ Tuesday

Close up of my vintage display cabinet














Last but not least a big thank you to a dear sister and a friend just recently I get acquainted.. I accept this big token of friendship from you dearly sister.. and shall keep it always! you are such a doll! No word could describe how thankful and grateful I am.. may our friendship last long..

A big posy of friendship is safely keep:-

The Greatest Gift
The greatest Gift,
in the end
was a family
and a Friend.
An ear to lend
a hand to hold,
and you,
my Friend -
your heart of gold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A friend is like a four leaf clover,
hard to find but lucky to have.

- Samantha Rosales -


Adie girls!
xoxo
fitty

8 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Good Golley, Miss Molley girlfriend, that is some serious collection! And, one of the prettiest collection of rose china that I have ever seen.

ItaJeff said...

Salam...
fuhlamak fitty...cantiknyaaaaaaaaa....i loike!!! mesti ada yg meraung tgk ni...hehehe

Shirl said...

Hello Fitty, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post with all these pretty pink rose china. Such a beautiful collection you have.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Anonymous said...

Oh I could look at the pictures forever!!They are just all that is lovely!!

It is a good thing we don't live close - I feel so tempted to come over with a very large purse!

blessings
mary

azah said...

huaaaaaaaaa..cantik2nya, betul tu kata ita, akak dah meraung dah ni..bila nak dapat mcm gini...

Wanda Lee said...

Well my goodness! ~ What fabulousness; what a lovely collection!.., I just have to extend a personal invitation to feel most welcome to pop over to visit me for, TUESDAY TEA FOR TWO, on my The Plumed Pen blog!

Cheers from SILKEN PURSE

LYNN said...

salam aziah,
emmmmmmmmmm jeles tak terkata hehehe.... sebab akak tak de...hahah ...tapi tak pe asal akak dapar cuci mate kat blog aziah nie....memang teruja

Rita said...

Hi Fitty,
what a precious rose chiana collection you have.
I'm a bit jealous I must admit looking at those charming treasures.
take care
rita

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.