Wordless Roses ~ Sunday










Have a nice Sunday!
xoxo
fitty

7 comments:

Judi said...

Happy PINK Saturday and Sunday too
YOur pink dishes are just beautiful. Very pretty roses.
You have a very pretty site and I will be back. I am going to be a follower too.

If you are interested in the lamp I could let you know what the price would be. Where do you live? My shipping to Canada and USA is free - included in the price.

I would happily deduct from your shipping the amount I have included into the price of the lamp already. It would cut down your shipping. Let me know if you would like me to figure it out for you to consider.

Have a lovely weekend...
Judi

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. You have an amazing Rose collection, they are beautiful! :-)

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Love your roses, the dishes are just so darned cute...I am a new follower of yours, I'll be back, come for a visit to mine

xinex said...

Very pretty, Fitty! All your rose collection are gorgeous.

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak azie..
i only have the teacupsss..huhu..lawaaa kan rose nie..

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Mmmmmmmm........
A girl can never have too many roses!

Smiles,
Dolly

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oooh Fitty! Love the pink and red roses on that vintage china!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.