Sorry girls..

I've been bad recently.. and would like to apologize for being MIA.. I joined in some Memes but didn't have the time to visit your lovely blogs and leave comments.. reason being, I've been busy (yeah.. who doesn't right? ;-) ) hehehehe.. welp, this time I think I got to be on & off again in blogsville..

My parents already off for their Haj.. and I already miss them a lot.. We are very close knit family.. and we hardly away from each other for so long.. this is the second time in my entire life to be apart from my parents for more than a month.. I used to have either one with me.. so to have both away from me.. welp, it is hard to discribe the feeling.. (yeah.. sound so mushy rite? hehe)..

anyway.. I've been calling and texting them almost every day.. praying that both of them are in good health and enjoy performing their Haj.. and hopefully will see them in 42 days! :-) I am doing the counting.. seriously!.. hehehe

In the mean time, I got to take care my parents home & house work.. got to make sure all runs smoothly.. So, that is where my time went to.. taking care of two houses is no easy task :-) both houses got to be spick & span..

btw isn't this rose pretty? welp, this is the bowl I recently bought for less than 3 bucks.. what I really like most is the flowers and the butterfly around the rim.. too sweet I think.. and the green colour just lovely..

I wanted to use this bowl as pasta bowl.. but I guess thats gonna wait.. too pretty to keep in the cupboard.. so till then, let me use it for display.. hehehehe

welp, girls.. thats the update from my side of the world... and wishing you a very good week! till then girls!

Adieu

xoxo

4 comments:

Mat Gebu said...

salam kak....moga mereka2 yang menunaikan haji selamat pergi dan kembali yeaa...

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Hi Fitty, I can hear it in what you write how much you miss your parents. I think it is just lovely that you are such a close-knit family. Mine was like that too, but too many miles between us all has changed that a bit. You are so lucky to have both your parents still, treasure them every day!! I miss my parents so much, every day since they are gone from my life. I know what that is like to be too busy to be on blogger much. After a busy summer and not much time on blogger, I am just now getting caught up to everyone, am on blogger every day and loving every minute of it again!! It feels good to spend time with my friends here. hugs for you from afar, have a good Tuesday, debby

Chempaqa said...

salam kak...smoga parents kak dapat haji mabrur..selamat pergi & kembali dalam keadaan sihat walafiat.
tp cun giler lah mangkok tuh..munger nya nampk idup jer..:-)

Gee said...

salam fitty,

sorry im late. semoga parents fitty selamat pergi dan balik dan dipermudahkan Allah SWT dalam segala urusan di sana.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.