Reason to be cheerful

I had this wok arrived at my door
many moons ago..

I fell in love right away after seeing this at one of the girls blog..
and wanted one..

but much to my dismay..
due to some technical errors,
it didn't come in what was supposed to be..
like photo below..

(picture below courtesy of internet)
Align Centerso over the weekend..
I did some make over..
I had the wok dabbed in pink, glued some lace
and put up some ribbons and rosette..

this is how it turn out..
simple and girly..
to my eyes..

thanks friend for this wok :-)

8 comments:

Connie said...

Fitty, I think it is gorgeous in either photo, honey. I don't think I'd be disappointed at all in whatever it came to look like.
xoxo,
Connie

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Fitty, you should use this for a Pink Saturday post also. It is absolutely beautiful. Wonderful coloring, but I too love the pink dipped best. It has more of a punch. Country hugs honey, Sherry

khadijah said...

makeover yg menawan kalbu...

LaliSweet1 said...

Very beautiful when ribbons and roses added on!

Coloradolady said...

Fitty, this is so you...so pretty and girlie....love it.

merpati66 said...

salam...ida suka make over nie sweet aje kalau kena pink tu kan...

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Love those gorgeous roses and ribbons! Absolutely lovely!

debi said...

Sooooo pretty!! Love it!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.