Fluffing my corner..

Hello girls.. Hows your week so far? Mine? don't ask.. long stories and no short cuts! :P hehehehe.. First of all I would like to thank all of you who keep my sister in your prayers.. She actually fell down last 7 days and couldn't move.. suspected slip disc.. so now she is recovering and still in the hospital.. hopefully to be discharge soon.

so, back to the post.. this week, am gonna share with you this cabbage rose dishes and I hope none of you will get bored with my vintagey dishes/chinaware.. as I have quite a collection here in my small cottage.. :P..

I have almost a complete set for one of this tea set.. I have two teapots, a creamer and sugar bowl and a cup & saucer.. I've yet to get the other two cups and still looking for more teacups to complete the set..

this is the set for one..

even tho' I have two teapots.. the sizes are different.. even the colour of the flowers are different too..

and the other best part of this set is the medium size platter I recently acquired.. this is quite famous chinaware and to get one platter is considered very lucky! *right kak!* hehehehe

with the platter, I also add the dinner plate and dessert plates too,

together with two big, two medium and two small size soup plates.. which I've forgotten to snap the pictures..



and of course the famous/ favorite tureen..



welp, thats about it for now.. shall continue with another collection in next post!.. till then girls! Adieu.. and don't forget to visit Tam and Suzanne, as always for Three or More Tuesday and VTT..


34 comments:

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Lovely cabbage rose set, I especially love the plates and the soup terrine, so vintage. Get well soon to your sister. Hugs, Margie.

Gee said...

Salam Fitty.

Warna set nye sungguh sweet. Kak gee berkenan betul. Wish I could get hold of one.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your collection of cabbage rose china is really growing. I admire how you hunt them down!! They are so pretty. My sister loved paintings with big cabbage flowers.

Have a wonderful week, Fitty and I will keep your sister in my prayers.

xoxo
Jane

Unknown said...

Beautiful dishes!!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love, love, love your china!!! Are they all the same maker? And who is the maker?

Kim said...

Hi Fitty.. You can be sure that I will never get tired of seeing all of your pretty dishes. You have so many wonderful pieces and you display them all so beautifully.

Sorry to hear about the troubles your sister is having. I'll pray for her and hope she will heal quickly. Take care..

xinex said...

Beautiful china set, Fitty! Love the sweet pattern...Christine

azah said...

cabbage rose ni cantik la..its one of my fave..i dont think i have any yet..kena start hunting fr now..hehehe

Unknown said...

Your dishes are so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by and entering my little giveaway. Your name is in the pot. : )

~Liz

ItaJeff said...

Salam..
as usual..CANTIK!!! hehehe..never get tired of roses and pink colours. Tureen tu punyalah lawanya fitty hehehe..

Rebecca Nelson said...

These dishes are just beautiful. If I had the space I'd collect soup tureens...love them.

Your sister will be in my prayers my friend. I sooo believe in a healing Jesus!

Hugs to you...

Rebecca

HazCottageCHaRm said...

Salam Dik...am so happy it reached in good condition....so worried juga takut pecah ker....Alhamdullilah it sits well in your cozy cottage....

Thanks for your continuous support sis...MAUCHS!!!!!!.....will hunt more for you k he he......

The Pink Birdhouse said...

uhhhhh, love your cabbage rose set! You sure do have some gorgous pieces, especially that soup terrine. Fantastic! Hope all is sunny there with you! Debby

~Yatt~ said...

k.aziah..im deeply in lurve with this collection..bravo sis!!

Rhonda said...

I am impressed with all that beautiful rose china. It is so pretty.
Rhonda

Melissa Miller said...

Hello,
It's so nice to meet you! I really appreciate your kind visit to my blog. You're always welcome!

Your dishes are so elegant and lovely. What a beautiful display.

Hope to see you again soon.
Have a blessed evening.
~Melissa :)

★Carol★ said...

It must be nice to be surrounded by so many beautiful things every day! I enjoy looking at all of your collections every week!

JEWELGIRL said...

Hope your sister feels better soon.
Your cabbage rose dishes are soooo
pretty.

Coloradolady said...

You always show off some of the most pretty china I have seen in a while. I love the patterns and the soup terrine is amazing.

Happy VTT, FITTY!!

Ulla said...

All your dishes are very romantic with the roses.

CC said...

Your collections are so gorgeous. It seems each just gets more beautiful..I love them all. Happy VTT and I hope your weekend is a lovely one....my prayers for your sister will continue..

Anonymous said...

i love your gorgeous dishes...the cabbage rose pattern is divine :)

Postcardy said...

I like the idea of a tea set for one.

I always wonder where people keep a big collection of china.

ClassyChassy said...

Beautiful pattern - and love the tureen! Have a great day!

Susan said...

Love how you have stayed true to your collection--lovely colors and cabbage roses. Thanks for the tour of your room too. I see some very interesting furniture pieces.

Mary said...

What a wonderful blog! I don't remember how I found it, but I'm so glad I did. Your china is lovly - it soothes away the cares of the world! I can imagine serving a delicious home made soup from the matching tureen. I'll visit your beautiful "home" again!

LADY JANE said...

sigh...You already know I love this cabbage rose stuff!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty set of dishes!! What a great collection you have! So sorry to hear about your sis- Hope she is feeling better soon~

blessings
mary

koralee said...

Wow what a lovely collection.....I adore the pattern..happy collecting. Hope your sister continues to get better!

the wild raspberry said...

i love this pattern...very pretty.
hope your sister is well soon.
chasity

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty, no one could tire of your lovely collections, my dear.
I love those soup plates, they're so much nicer to eat soup from than from a bowl, aren't they?
Okay, now I need soup plates.

Bea said...

I never tire of looking at your wonderful pieces. Always so lovely.

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Great collection you have! It's the love of the hunt that makes the collection even more special.
Blessings to you on VTT!
Cathy

SueLovesCherries said...

How can anyone get bored with cabbage roses and china? Keep them coming!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.