Playing @ the corner..

Kind of funny.. I just realised that almost every weekend.. I went to my corner and play house.. so last nite, when I had a hard time sleeping.. this is what I do best.. re-arranging my pink corner pretties..

the pink plate from Marsha finally found a new home..


and so is Niki's cottage kerosene lamp.. the chimney came in plain light weight glass, but since I got extra decals to play around.. hehehehe.. yeah.. why not slap one decal at one side.. and yippeee.. one sweet looking lamp I have here..

I really like how all these pretties blended so well.. :P yes Aunt Aida.. I can hear you! My corner looks like a shop :P :P hehehehe but none are for sale Aunt Aida :P :P hehehehe

and the glass cloche also had a makeover.. add few decals all around it.. at least it didn't look so blah.. hehehehe

I really love the way this shelf look now.. but this is not the only shelf I play house with.. I got few more shelves to share.. in another post of course :P hehehehe but seriously all these pretties are nothing new.. yes Aunt Aida.. all are the old ones.. :P trust me :P :P hehehehehe

and this weekend I target my bedroom.. my dresser need some make over too! hehehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi fitty..

cantik sudut ni..pandai fitty pilih bentuk dan warna dan susunkannya...kak inna suka tengok...nampak manis je..

azah said...

cantiknya pelita tu, akak suka tgk esp. selepas kena decal..so sweet,..psttt kalau ada lebih pass kat akak ya..

azah said...

mahal tak pelita tu? kalau berbaloi ok lah jugak..kalau tak, tak payah la susah2..oh fitty penah dok KK ya..akak pun kat Bkt Padang tp turun bukit yg sebelah Tmn Tun Fuad(tempat jogging) ..kat Minintod..Tong Hing ada lagi tapi layout dah berubah, mcm tak best dah nak buat grocery kat situ..

Eclectic Chic Style said...

And it looks lovely with all your pretties!! I do the same thing, and then I find myself walking by, looking at it, walking back by, looking at it. Isn't it fun? Have a wonderful Monday!
♥ Teresa

ItaJeff said...

salam fitty..
ya..i like the pelita also...look different dari yg local punya!!! Fitty prnh tinggal kat kk rupanya..:-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.