Playing @ the corner (part two)

Yesterday, I showed you one of the shelves at my pink corner.. today, I share with you the top shelf.. Last few week, you saw my top shelf was full of aqua blue & green pretties, but like I said, that wont last long.. as I've been playing house again last Sunday..

and this is how it look now.. and I think it look much better.. teapots & teacups together..

this time, the miniature tea cups join the crowd.. thanks En Nassir & Kak Khadijah :-)

the theme for this shelf is pink roses.. I don't mind if they dont come in a same pattern.. hehehehe.. you can always mix & match your collection to make a pretty vignette..

a lil bit close up on the flowers..


My heart sings each time I pass my corner.. hehehehe.. who doesn't when all your pretties sit this pretty.. hehehehe

Adieu girls! Have a good week!..

10 comments:

Connie said...

Hey, sugar, those are gorgeous roses on the cups! How in the world do you get all this stuff in ONE house?!?! Beautiful........
xoxo,
Connie

~Yatt~ said...

salam k.fitty..really pretty!! nice colours & combination..simply love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi fitty..

eh susun lagi...semua manis2 pinknya..I also would like to sing along with you.....hehe

Eclectic Chic Style said...

(Squeeeeeeeeel) Oooooh, I love love love your pretty Rose China pieces. I'd be singing too, it looks lovely lovely lovely!!!
♥ Teresa

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Rose patterned vintage dishes! Nothing prettier! And you've done such a great job of arranging them on the shelf. I know just what you mean about being happy every time you pass by!

Barbara said...

Hey Fitty, Wondermous! your pink rose dishes are gorgeous and I love the plaid shelf paper.

You did great things.

Barbara

Shellbelle said...

I just love your blog, in my opinion anything pink and rosy goes together! Of course, I have to throw in a few shells to complete my look.

I also read your post on the visit to your grandparents house, if you remember I posted the picture of the cabin my grandfather where my grandfather was born in 1896. Isn't knowing that you walked where they walked a special feeling?

candy said...

Pretty :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow those are some super cute dishes. I love all the pink roses, they remind me of days at my Granny's house as a child.
Thanks for sharing and have a great Wednesday!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

I LOVE your rose china! You are one blessed girl!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.