Playing @ the corner (part three)

I was supposed to share this post right after the part two.. but somehow I got side tracked.. welp, what can you say, a full time working mother like me who has two hands and lack of time to finish off her 1001 kind of things to do at work & home.. hehehehehe can easily be side tracked! hehehehe

so, here is the second shelf at the pink corner.. still remain the same knick knack except for the hydrangea from Karla, my fave picture. I moved it down from the first shelf.. I got most of these items from eBay and friends..

I also love Karla's bottles, embellished with vintage wallpapers, millinery flowers, charms and rhinestones.. so lovely.. I got three of her bottles here at this shelf..

one even came with Ballerina topper..

and here is the last shelf (below).. where I display most of my fave items here.. i.e. Mary Engelbreit plaque, vintage pin cushion I got from Jenny, Pink bottle brush Xmas tree with small Mercury balls from Karla, heart shape faux cookie from Betty and other small fave knick knacks..

but my fave of all is the vintage mirror I got for a song while I was on holiday down south. The mirror is very small.. came with two lipstick holder (I think) at each side of the frame.

I was told this copper mirror's age is about 50 years old.. I think the mirror sit nicely with the young lady in pink ball gown next to it.. hehehehe and a pink carousel to ride in rounds and rounds should the damsel is in distress! hehehehe.. What say you? hehehehe

after playing at the pink corner.. I went to another corner, with pink walls (Oh.. I can hear some ask... she never went to bed, did she? hehehehehe :P)

this is another corner that I also like to play.. but this corner wont be like this forever.. coz I am expecting a small vintage display cabinet from my uncle anytime soon.

Remember about my trip to down south, welp, I took one of the cabinets (above picture) home for me :D.. hehehehe I just can't wait to see this cabinet being refurbish back..!

here I display some of my fave pretties too.. most of them came from my friends ~ from all over the world.. as far as Norway.. Hi Emily! :-)

but my fave is the rounded cabbage roses vintage bowl/tureen from Kak Hanim..

Thanks kak.. :-) am still waiting for my boxes kak! hehehehe *wink*wink*

anyway, that's about it girls.. I got to stop. Time for me to hit my sack.. I got a very busy weekend.. don't know whether I can survive another hectic weekend like this.. I am totally zonked by the end of the day.. hehehehe..

so till then girls! Adieu.. Happy Pink Saturday! Don't forget to visit Beverly for more super Pink Saturday posts! till next post! Have a great weekend!


46 comments:

debi said...

Ooooooh! Pretty, pretty!!
Can't wait to see your 'new' display cabinet...that will be fun!

Coloradolady said...

Oh, I can not wait to see your new cabinet. I am sure it will be wonderfully decorated.....with pink roses and dishes...the best!

Have a great weekend...

ItaJeff said...

Salam...
i cant wait to see you 'new' old cabinet too...semua koleksi cantik2 belaka...love it :-)

Lots of luv,
Ita

Simply Debbie said...

Happy Pink Saturday
What beautiful pretties....ooooooh,
beautiful eye candy...love it all Fitty
I love your beautiful soup tureen
I hope you get some rest
hugs
debbie

Susie Jefferson said...

What can I say? Simply stunning and perfectly pink. You really have a talent for display. A very Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Barbara said...

Fitty, Beautiful pink things and I know the cabinet will be great when you finish.

Waiting anxiously for the results.

Barara

Unknown said...

So many lovely pinks! I love the soup tureen, so beautiful! The new cabinet will sure come in handy! Can't wait to see the photos!

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your weekend!

Tina

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Lovely display!




~ Gabriela ~

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Sandi

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Wonderful eye candy is all of these pretty pink pics!
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What wonderful vignettes you've made. I too, love the small mirror/lipstick holder. What a treasure. Can't wait to see the finished cabinet What a treasure. Happy Pink Saturday..
hugs ~lynne~

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Everything in your corner is so pretty. I love all your treasures. You certainly have a great eye for the perfect accents. I look forward to seeing your new cabinet by your Uncle. It will be the perfect place to display more of your gorgeous treasures.
Have Fun and a great weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Mary Bergfeld said...

I can't wait to see the finished cabinet. I love the pink things you've chosen to share with us. Have a wonderful weekend.

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a sweet Pink Saturday blog post! There's just something about the color pink that brings out the best of everything☺

BTW, who dusts at your place☺

Have a wonderful weekend. Finally warm and sunny here, hope your neck of the woods is just as pink-a-licious as mine♥

Elyse said...

wow, fitty! beautiful things. the bottles are really lovely. enjoy it all and happy pink saturday to you!

xo

CC said...

As always, your pinks are so gorgeous. I believe my favorite is in the last photo..the cabbage rose bowl. It's beautiful as are all your pinks.
Happy Pink Saturday,have a great weekend.

Bernideen said...

What a lovely blog!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Pretty Pink...Can't wait to see yur cabnet...Happy Pink...thank for stopping by...sweet comments...Katherinellen

Claudia said...

Wow, Fitty, such pretty things. I love how you have arranged all these treasures. That soup tureen is so pretty. Can't wait to see your new cabinet full of wonderful treasures! Happy Pink Saturday!

stefanie said...

happy pink saturday, beautiful pink post

Tara said...

It looks like your shelf is full of pretty pink things you love! Thank you for sharing your pinks on this pinkest of days and have a loveleigh weekend!

Betty said...

You have the prettiest treasures Fitty! I love peeking into your home! Happy Pink Saturday!

Patricia said...

All you Pinks are lovely - Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful new week.

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Wow...beautiful pink goodies!! I really enjoyed my visit!
Happy pink Saturday...xo Tam

My name is Riet said...

I will love to see your new,old,cabinet. Everything will fit in beautifully. Happy pink Saturday

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fitty.

You have so many pretty things. I have been looking for one like your lady in the ball gown. And, I love that birdcage.

Marina Capano said...

oh! so sweet! just beautiful!!!I can not wait to see your new cabinet.
fantastic!
happy pink saturday!

xoxo

Leslie said...

Everything is so pretty; thank you for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!

SmilingSally said...

So many things! Enjoy working on that cabinet. Happy Pink Saturday.

Jade Creative said...

Wow, lots of pink pretties. I'm a milk glass fan see you have some too.
Have a fabulous pink saturday.
Darlene

Unknown said...

Everything here is lovely. I can't wait to see your new cabinet.

Happy Pink Saturday,
Karen

Claudia said...

Lovely post.
But i have to say when looking at your blog that obviously we are sisters at heart... I am in love with Pride and Prejudice!

I love the sound track and watch the movie entirely TOOO many times to count.

thanks for sharing..

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty, lots of pretty stuff! Looking forward to seeing that cabinet!
~Ann

Regina said...

Nice blog.

Char said...

Oh, when it's complete, it will be magical. I love all the wonderful items you get to play with, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

caren said...

Such wonderful pink pictures! You have so many "pretties"! Thanks for visiting me and entering my giveaway. Happy PS!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Such pretty things! That cabinet is wonderful! How pretty that would be in white or PINK!

Jillian

vickie said...

Wonderful collection of pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Geli said...

Oh how fabulously sumptious! I could spend ages on your blog relishing the atmosphere here ..... lovely!
(I'm a big fan of those movies, too)

Thank you for passing by my blog and leaving your kind comment.

Blessings!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Fitty!
Thanks for stopping by Country Wings in Phoenix. I love that cabinet you showed. What are you going to do with it? Are you going to leave it au natural? In your cabinets you showed the little lady in the ball gown, she looks like she is a pin cushion. Is she? I just love her most of all. Thanks for sharing. I have signed up as a Follower so I will be back. Please pop over and sign up as a Follower for me. I would be so honored. Have a wonderful Sunday. "Country Hugs", Sherry

KatCollects said...

Beautiful pink treasures. Happy belated pink Saturday.
Kathy

Beansieleigh said...

Very pretty pinks!!.. and that cabinet? Oh how I'd love to have that in MY home!! I'm sure it will be stunning! Happy Pink Saturday and hope you have a wonderful week!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pinks all the way down throughout your entire blog...my first time visiting and I really thought your mosaics post, older post, was fantastic. Happy PS a day late.

Shirl said...

Hello Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! I love your post this week, you have so many beautiful things. Karla's jars are soooo pretty. I can't wait to see what you do with your cabinet! Your previous post with the pink rose dishes are just stunning!
BLess you, Shirl
SHirls Rose Cottage

Elena said...

What a lovely collection of goodies you've shared. I've enjoyed perusing through the photos.

Have a fabulous 'pink' week.

ciao for now,
Elena :)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a terrific assortment of PINKS you've shared with us this time!! I love them all!!

Happy PS a little late!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.