UPDATE : Few girls recently asked me where did I get the cupcake tray above.. welp, I got mine from eBay back two years ago. Bought from a lady in UK - Isle of Wight. I can't remember her seller ID but her shop is just lovely.. that's the reason why I bought this tray in the first place.. coz I never see this tray being sold locally. Try search eBay if you still want the same tray.. :-) Hope the info helps!
Hello Girls.. hows your week so far? Don't ask about my week.. I have a very busy day.. and who doesn't? Yes? No? welp, we just had our Management Meeting and Staff Meeting.. few good things just happen in our office.. which I feel so grateful.
At last I won the fight for better working environment, boost up staff morale and mostly likely will increase staff production and I thank God for giving me this wonderful life.. I don't have the right words to describe how happy and grateful I am..
so what shall I share this time? welp, Yatt recently tagged me. I don't really know her much, but my instinct says, she is such a lovely lady especially when I recently got a chance to chat with her (which seldom happen.. the free time I mean :P hehehe).. and found out that we have so many things in common i.e love for vintagey items especially chinaware / dishes.. You should visit her blog.. coz she has amazing collections of beautiful vintagey chinaware that to die for..and now.. we go to the tag thingy..
1. Copy badge "2009 Cute Blogger Award" and paste it on your blog (di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda)
2. Link back or tell who pass you this award (Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda)
3. To receive this award, the recipient got to list out 10 facts about herself, before choosing the next recipients (Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya)
so now.. 10 things about me.. let me see.. this is difficult you know.. :P :P so in random..
1. I am a full time working mother of three wonderful kids below 12 years old.
2. I work in a private limited company and also handle few of it's subsidiary companies as well.
3. I work with a few board of director members and I am also head of department.. so the busi-ness I have every day is totally out of words to tell.. seriously!..and that I hope some of you would understand my lateness in answering your emails, calls or even write up a post.. some of the posts you read were a pre-scheduled ones..
4. I love gardening, baking, cooking and house decorating and my style is eclectic.. I like to mix and match.. shabby chic, English country/cottage, romantic shabby
5. My fave colour of course is PINK.. but I also like green & purple and recently baby blue/aqua..
6. I like to make friends but due to the lack of time to mingle around, people always think that I am some sort of snob.. but actually I am not..
7. I might look like a quiet person but actually I am talkertative.. sometimes I need a big smack on the butt just to make me stop talking.. hehehehe
8. I love to collect vintage items.. and if possible I try to find one that is rare and unique..
9. My fave collection is of course vintage china ware / dishes.. especially ones that have pink roses on it..
10. I am me.. and I can't be someone else.. :-)
welp, I guess that is long already.. hehehehehe.. and I am not going to tag anyone.. :-) Thanks Yatt for this award. Hope our friendship last!
So long friends, in next post we meet! Adieu!
11 comments:
What a fun post...I always love finding out new things about people here in blogland..
I've been so behind in my blogging..Trying to play catch up...I was looking at all of your other posts...I just loooooove all of your china...You really have such a beautiful collection...Love the post with all the pretty teacups...You have quite the collection... I also just loved all the new treasures you found on your vintage outing...Love the suitcase and all the books...I also just loved all the details on the colums of that building...
I hope all is well with you...I really enjoyed scrolling through your post..As I always do...
Stephenie
You'll have to share some tips for morale boosting in the workplace, ours is nil and void, such a bummer, sad part is mgmt could care less. I am in love with your cupcake tray there in that lovely pic btw. ;) Have a super day!
♥ Teresa
love the fabulous china
salam k.aziah..just came back from my hometown yesterday..still a bit tired..firstly thanks for not letting me down with all these taggy things..though you're like an octopus..hehehe..you're like an inspiration for me..that's why I really want to get you know better..i just lurve and adore all your collections..keep on collecting and hunting sis!!..hehehe..
Fun post!
Thanks for visiting me at Sweeter Living this weekend. I'm on vacation and without access to my computer so my blogging is not as steady as I would have liked. But here I am! And I wish you a very happy week!
hello fitty!
so fun to learn more about you!
xo
What a adrible lovly blog!!!So pretty!!!So many nice and lovly things you show!!!!
Have a god day in the summer!!
~~♥Hugs Millan from sweden♥~~
~~*♥'♥'♥*~~
Wow! I ABSOLUTELY love your blog and all of your collectibles! I myself love anything to do with flower prints, esp roses and have an attachment to collecting teacups, pots etc. do you scour flea markets overseas coz I cannot imagine obtaining all those things in msia alone...esp yr super gorgeous cupcake tray!! you blog is really very nice too! i love it!
Salam Fitty..
I love this posting, it give some info about yourself :-)
Love all your collections too :-)
Lots of luv,
Ita
YOu have some lovely treasures, I'm envious :-)
Its good to "get to know you" thanks, Fitty!
Post a Comment