Come and join me for tea..

hehehehehe.. Hello girls.. this week, I would like to share with you some of my vintage teapots.. I don't have much.. but these made in China teapots are my faves..

these teapots came in two patterns.. and also in various sizes.. some of them I got from my flea market trips and some of them came from friends i.e. En Nassir & Tasha.. thank you so much dear friends! :-)

what I love most about these tea pots are the flowers on them.. all lovely pink luscious roses.. and look so real.. and best of all, these teapots are vintage items.. most sought after pattern.. it came in various sizes, the teapot it is and my search is on.. hehehehe...


this twin roses above is my all time fave collection.. I got few plates, bowls, saucers, platter with the same roses on them.. which I shall share maybe in the next post.. hehehehe once I sorted out my full to the brim china cabinet.. hehehehe

so girls, have a sit and come and pick your teapots while I find the tea cups.. hehehehe

failing which, hehehehe if you can't wait for the tea cups, you can use the small flowery roses cups too.. hehehehe.. thanks kak khadijah :-)

hope you enjoy the post and dont forget to visit Sue for Rednesday & Suzanne on Vintage Thingies Thursday.. Adieu girls!


32 comments:

debi said...

Ooooooooh!! Pretty teapots!

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I love love love your teapots and cups, what pattern is that? I am now on the hunt for Royal Albert Old English Rose, they're amazing too!!! I love anything with roses on them and your teapots are lovely!!!
♥ Teresa

SueLovesCherries said...

Beautiful! I like the one with the blue flowers. I was just telling Mister yesterday that I've always loved those old roses patterns, but just never bought them. Don't know why, but I think it's time to start!

ItaJeff said...

Hi Fitty...
I love all your teapots and cups, in fact i love all your collections! They are all so pretty & eye candy. Can I add link your blog to mine?

Lots of luv,
Ita

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Pretty roses every where I look! The old-fashioned rose designs can't be beat!

Vicky said...

selamat pagi, Fitty, I would love to fly over to KL and join you for tea in these lovely rose teapots and cups...

Unknown said...

Don't have many? How many do you need? They are all so beautiful, you need them all, of course!

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm a collector of tea things too - - - and those, my dear, are GORGEOUS!!!

Bea said...

Every one is just beautiful. They are all my favorite.

Virginia said...

So dainty and beautiful!

Coloradolady said...

Fitty.....you have a problem just like I do....ONE is never enough!!!! No worries...it's a good thing!!

I love your tea pots.....the roses are so pretty...you always make me want to start a search for roses on plates, cups, bowls, not tea pots.... I think I am in trouble..big time!!

As always...wonderful post...makes my heart sing to know I have a soul sister who loves dishes the way I do!!

Anonymous said...

you have some really beautiful china :-)

Rose X

Anonymous said...

simply gorgeous teapots!!..i think i might have a small one with a rose pattern too :)

Marie Reed said...

Beautiful!!!!! Shall e have a pot of tea together?

Donna said...

Great tea pots! pretty pretty pretty

Linda's Blue Gate said...

Oh gosh all those pink rose look so enchanting...... really lovely...
HUgs
Linda

Susan said...

I love the flowers too. These are wonderful teapots. Beautiful.

Ulla said...

I love tea and your teapots are very sweet and pretty!
I'll be glad to come.

LV said...

A lovely tea set. Thanks for sharing it with us and also, thanks for visiting my post.

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, such a beautiful collection of teapots! I am thoroughly jealous! They are delightful all grouped together like that. I shall visit your friend for Wednesdays. As you saw, I managed to fit "Four Thursday events" into one. Don't know how wise that was. But all sounded so fun! I love your cottage and shall come back for a visit!
Brenda

SueLovesCherries said...

Cool! I get to look at them two days in a row!

CC said...

Such a beautiful, wonderful collection of teapots. The roses are so beautiful... Happy VTT.. have a great day.

Protector of Vintage said...

I just love when people post about their china collections. Your teapots are gorgeous~~ Have a nice day!

Roslyn said...

Drink more tea, Fitty my Dad is 98 & drinks it still several cups a day! Keeps your mind sharp!

Kim said...

Hi Fitty,

I just love your beautiful rose teapots. They are gorgeous. Your collection of china is a amazing. I'm sure glad to know that I'm not the only one who loves to collect china teapots and teacups. You and I would have so much fun shopping together!!

Miri said...

Very pretty tea pots! Lovely collection!

Pink Slippers said...

What a delightful collection.
Wendy

Ruby said...

I love teapots! Not real fond of pink (I know it's a sin) but I have always loved pink roses whether on teapots, dishes, fabric or the "real" flower. Thanks for coming by!

caren@kdottiedesigns.com said...

Gorgeous teapots. love the little chair too!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You DO have enough to serve us all. I was hoping you would offer that.

The roses are just delightful, I'm with Sue Loves Cherries, I don't know why I never thought to buy any.
Thanks for the shopping incentive!

the wild raspberry said...

great teapots...and your blog is sooo pretty too!
have a wonderful weekend.
chasity

ItaJeff said...

Salam..
Hi Fitty, it's me again, tq for the words of support, I really appreciate it very much. I've read the story about yr late stepmom (AlFatihah to her, may she rest in peace).I hope that God the Almighty will grant us the serenity to accept things that we cannot change...

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.