Wonderful gift..

I've been waiting for days already to share with you girls my excitement or was it my overjoy feeling when I received a package from Betty.. and what a perfect timing to post for Pink Saturday..

If you remember, on one Pink Saturdays, I shared with you my hankies & scarves collection, and Betty left me a comment that she wanted to send me one of her hankies since she has a lot.. hehehehe
She'sSewPretty said...

Fitty! I have an overabundance of hankies. I'd love to pick one out and send it to you. Send me an email with your address. I don't think I have it anymore.
♥Happy Pink Saturday♥

She got me speechless when I read that and was so touched by her generosity. and she even made me double speechless, when she sent not only one, infact she sent four beautiful hankies.. and no words could describe how thankful I am for these wonderful gift.. I am over the moon.. the feeling of receiving such beautiful gift.. is priceless..

Gosh what can I say about Betty, welp if one would ask me how did our friendship started? My answer is blogsville & Etsy.. I visited her blog a lot and always love her pinwheel pincushions coz she made beautiful pincushions from beautiful pink floral fabrics.. and I always wanted one.. so, one day, I brave myself and emailed her and the rest was history.. I also bought her mini tea party cakes with clay pink roses on top.. which was so pretty..

so here girls.. the hankies.. and oh!!.. she also added in beautiful mini crochet flowers in pink & white.. so pretty cute!..

oh boy, just look at the beautiful hankies.. all of them has some pink on it..

and this gray with two beautiful pink roses is my fave hankie.. love the flowers so much.. and Betty you seems to know me so well! hehehehe

then this blue ones.. so pretty with pink flowers too.. I don't know the name of the flowers.. but look so pretty.. love the colour..

and this one reminds me so much of my late grandmother and great grandmother.. they always have one of this hankies, in this design.. very soft cotton.. in small pink posies..

and of course this last one also my fave.. with pink flowers too.. seems like all are my faves.. hehehehe.. Now I guess about time I find a place to display them nicely..

Thank you so much Betty.. you are such a doll! I will cherish this gift for years to come! and hope our friendship last long..

and Beverly, thanks for hosting another wonderful Pink Saturday event.. without you, I wouldn't know most of you lovely girls.. and thank you also to you girls who never stop visiting me and leave comments.. because of you, I keep on posting..

so girls, please visit Beverly and the 100 plus of Pink Saturday Girls.. take care everyone and have a good weekend! Ciao!

44 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Fitty!
Loved the hankies and what a dear lady she is to have sent those to you. Thank you for sharing your wonderful surprise with us.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday Deanna

Nancy said...

Hankies bring back so many memories. Yours are just beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Happy Pink Saturday Fitty!
I adore old hankies and have several, too. What a good friend to share!
Jil

My name is Riet said...

Oh, wow, such beautiful hankies and what a beautiful gift. Happy pink Saturday

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely pinks!


~ Gabriela ~

Connie said...

Love all your pink, chick! Love your HOUSE! Just tooooooo froufrou. Happy pink saturday, honey.
xoxo,
Connie

debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY FITTY,
THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL HANKIES AND NOT YOUR EVERY DAY HANKIES. I COLLECT HANKIES, ALSO, AND I HAVE NONE THAT BEAUTIFUL. YOU HAVE MADE A DEAR FRIEND IN BLOG LAND...AND YOU ARE A DEAR, FITTY.
BLESSINGS
HUGS
debbie

Stephenie said...

What a beautiful gift... They are all just so pretty. It's hard to pick out which is my favorite. Of course, you know I love that pink one. But, the other ones are just as pretty.. Lucky you!!!!
Stephenie

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Love your hankies, how sweet!! and I love love love the little pink pastries!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa

♥Mimi♥ said...

Thanks so much for the great post today. I just ♥ traveling from blog to blog...the photos, the crafts, the ideas...too fun!

And yours was especially thoughtful this week. Thanks so much.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Wow, beautiful hankies and what a great friend you have, thanks for sharing.
Molly

Jorgelina said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Lovely pinks.
Hugs

Connie said...

You are blessed, sweetpea! She's very generous to you. Happy PS.
xoxo,
Connie

SmilingSally said...

Isn't Blogland wonderful? I especially like the scalloped one. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

Michelle said...

I have hundreds of hankies...not sure why!

Have a great pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love the hankies!! WOW, what a treat! They are all so sweet, like works of art suitable for framing!!

Betty said...

Fitty! What a sweet post! I'm so glad you liked the hankies. I really do have too many and was more than happy to share with you! Have a wonderful pink weekend!

Loretta said...

What lovely hankies! What a wonderful friend to have! Happy pink day!

Claudia said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty! Those hankies are absolutely beautiful. I think I like the grey one with the two big flowers on it the best, too. What a generous gift from your friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hankies and what a great friend you have!! Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Great hankies! You lucky girl!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Day Fitty! All of your pinks are wonderful. The little cakes are so sweet and the hankies are lovely too. Have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sandra said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the hankies - could wallpaper a room with them. What a generous friend to gift you these.

Lori Lynn said...

Sweet!

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

Anonymous said...

I love all your hankies and those tea cakes are wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday.
~Sue~

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Trying to visit blogs between thunderstorms today (Spring is here) Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Amy said...

They are beautiful and even more so because of how you got them.

Happy PS

amy@maisonbelle

Betzie said...

I love old hankies. I have some from my grandmom and a few I've collected. Lovely ones here! Thanks for sharing...blogland is full of generosity.

Johanna Ellen said...

happy pink Saturday
,) ( #. ... :)
(,^ '>.' '-.,* \_/

xinex said...

I love all the hankies. They are so beautiful especially the last one...Christine

Shirl said...

Hello Fitty Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I love your blog, you have so many pretty things. I love these hankies, I collect them too!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Elaine said...

Isn't blogland wonderful? We get to meet so many nice people. Love the hankies you received, especially the gray with pink. Lovely post!

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty
I love the vintage hankies! They are so pretty and you are so lucky to have received them as a gift!
~Ann

Linda said...

What a sweet friend! And what lovely hankies! Happy Pink saturday!

Linda

Handpainted Roses said...

Love the hankies. Julie

Suzie Button said...

Betty was sweet! She was my swap partner once and I found out that way how sweet she was too! I too love her pincushions! Lovely handkerchiefs there! Suzie

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Oh.. such lovely hankies.. Pretty Pink!

Elyse said...

hi fitty,

what a lovely story of blogging friendship and generosity!

all of your pics are lovely -- and the pic of you is so cute! love the pink pants!

happy belated pink saturday!

xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, what sweet pink hankies, and what a kind gift! What lovely pinks!

Best,
Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

How sweet she is sending out all these pretty hankies. I love to decorate with hankies. I'm always on the hunt for more. I have them just about everywhere in my home.

Have a Wonderful Day-

Valerie said...

Hi Fitty,

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your kind comment on my Blue Monday post!

Blessings to you in Malaysia all the way from Kansas, USA!
Valerie

Barbara Jean said...

wonderful pink flowers. I love pink!!

Thanks for coming by my Blue Monday.

Blessings on your day.

Barbara Jean

Lisa said...

Hi, What great hankies! I have a super collection, but sent you a collection! HOW GREAT! AND you r gift back is fabulous! I'm hunting for fake pastries/candies even before I joined pink saturday I was looking. If you have a good source you'd share I'd love to know. Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs! Lisa
OH if you can give simple instructions on how to change the title of "comments" I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Margie said...

What a sweet friend you have in Betty! She sent you some very lovely hankies. I have a collection of them too, they are so pretty, I can't resist picking them up at antique stores and flea markets when I see them!

Have a lovely *pink* week!
Margie :)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.