Blooming Tuesday..

Last week I did some gardening.. and was happy to see some of the flowers blooming happily in my small garden..

March normally a month where sun shines brightly and the days will be so humid.. but that did not happen for the last two three years.. we see lots of rain in March instead..

these are my miniature roses.. learning to flower again.. and upon seeing these flowers already make me squeal like a lil girl.. hehehehehe

I was also glad to see my Rangoon creeper started to show off some of their flowers. Apart from the pretty pink colour, I also love to smell the flowers as it gives you a nice sweet smelling fragrance.. and I kid you not..

this purple water hyacinth was taken last week too, right after the rain stop.. at my small pond..

and look at my fave blue hydrangea.. blooming again, it seems..
none stop.. how wonderful..

so girls, do visit Jean at Jean's Blooming Tuesday if you wanna see beautiful flowers and plants blooming at every corner of this world.. :-) Happy Tuesday girls! Taa Taa!..

19 comments:

debi said...

Oh, Fitty, your flowers are beautiful!! I'm still waiting for flowers because we still have snow...so I really enjoy seeing everyone's flowers. tfs
Debi

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty,
I love your flowers especially that creeper that you showed!
Happy Bloomin' Tuesday...
~Ann

Aiyana said...

You have quite a range of flowers where you live. Rangoon creeper is one I've never heard of. It's quite pretty.
Aiyana

Ivy Bend said...

I am so jealous -- all I have are snowdrops. The Daffodils are about six inches tall, and seem to be growing every day, so maybe we'll have spring flowers in a couple of weeks. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing yours.

Unknown said...

You do have some nice things happening in your gardens!

Paula said...

your flowers made me squeal like a little girl too! Thanks for sharing these beautiful phot's! Paula in Idaho

Connie said...

Fitty, you have luscious and exotic looking flowers, chickee!! I love when you post them......
xoxo,
Connie

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh my I love the creeper flower, I don't have one of them. That has got to be on my list for new flowers this spring. You have lots of beautiful blooms today, Rosemarie

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Hi Fitty, what a delightful post,your photos are just wonderful, and your flowers are GORGOUS. OOh my, what a garden you must have. One flower was more beautiful then the next!! I fear I will never have a garden looking that nice, I just do not have a green-thumb. Have a good tuesday. Debby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blooms today Fitty! I'm not familiar with Ragoon Creeper, what a striking shade of pink! :)

Carla said...

New growth makes me squeal, Blooms? Well they make me happy dance all over the place! Thanks for sharing your beauty today:)

Jean said...

Welcome to Bloomin' Tuesday! I love seeing blooms in different parts of the world and yours are all spectacular! Can't wait to see more! Great post. Jean

Nancy said...

I love blue hydrangea! So pretty.

Suzanne said...

These are such beautiful blooms. I love them all, but that hydrangea has got to be my favorite. Just lovely.

kesslerdee said...

That blue hydrangea is gorgeous! I have one I planted last summer and it has tiny little flowerr buds on it!

rozie yusof-azlan said...

Fitty...love your blog..Just got to ask something...your photo looks familiar..but i might be mistaken...did you go to SIU-C? Knows anybody call Sal fr T'gannu.. coz'you look so similar..if not.. pardon me for asking...

Charlotte said...

I love all your pretty blooms. I can almost smell them.
Charlotte

Grammy said...

I love all your blooms!

Fishtail Cottage said...

So pretty! you'll have to come back for Cottage Flora Thursdays & link a garden post! xoxo

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.