Pink Saturday


Hola Girls.. happy PINK Saturday!.. I'm beginning to love the word WORDLESS here in blogsville.. where I don't have to write much.. just put up some pictures and let you girls decide on it.. hehehehehe

again, here are pictures of my fave knick knacks all over my house.. and can you find the similarities in them? :-)





















So, wishing you have a wonderful day! Adieu! Don't forget to visit Beverly.. for another fun PINKY weekend!

39 comments:

azah said...

all your fave knick knacks are my favourite too..very nice collections..i wish they are mine..the similiarities are PINK ROSES..

Anonymous said...

Aside form the pink - the type of rose too (on the designs) and that they are clumped in threes :-).

Cute alarm clock!

Happy Pink Saturday

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Hi Fitty, WOW is all I can say, your things are just wonderful!! I especially love the flower pots, the pots themselves put the beauty of the flowers to shame!! Oh I am indeed pea green with envy at all your little lovelies!! Where did you find so many things with roses and flowers and PINK on them!! I will have to start searching out stores here in germany for things like that. Germans are not much into all that pretty frilly stuff, but I know there must be a store some place that has similar items. I really miss a little boutique that used to be here in town, that carried items from Denmark, and they were just like the items that you have. My heart was broken when the shop closed up!! Have a great Saturday, Debby

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful pink post. I have the same tray like yours, only in black with the pink roses, I have a square tray and two lovely boxes. I buy them in Spain, they make them there and they are cheap there..In April we will be going there for at least two months and I will visit my favorite shop often. I should start a little business myself. LOL Happy pink Saturday

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

I love all your pink beautiful photos!


~ Gabriela ~

Sherri said...

A lot of cute pink roses found in them all! Happy Pink Saturday.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Wow.. that is quite a lovely collection!

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a lovely blog and such great pinkies that you share with us this Pink Saturday...l♥ve 'em!

Pink Saturday is just too much fun for me...never get anything done!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY FITTY,
I LOVE...LOVE....LOVE ALL YOUR ROSES ON EVERYTHING. SO PRETTY.
YOU ARE LIKE ME...I LOVE PRETTIES FOR MY COLORED PENCILS AND SCISSORS AND SUCH.
I LIKE THE ONE PLATE THAT ALSO HAS THE POLK-A-DOTS...I HAVE A SOFT PLACE FOR POLK-A-DOTS, LACE AND ROSES.
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PRETTIES
HUGS
debbie

Lynda said...

Good Pink Saturday Morning, Fitty!
Beautiful pink roses...stunning collection!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very pretty, Fitty. I think my favorite is that first one that has the blue ground that showcases the pink roses so nicely. I love all your pretties!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Connie said...

Fitty, you would SOOOOOOO fit right in here in the U.S. with all of the rest of the shabby chicks, honey! I wish you lived over here!!!!!!
xoxo,
Connie

LADY JANE said...

You pink rose Princess...happy pink saturday! No wonder your are wordless...lol...your treasures take a girls breath away!

Claudia said...

I have a lot of pink roses in my post, too! Lovely! Have a great Saturday.

Betty said...

Beautiful pink roses Fitty!! I love every single treasure you shared today!
Have a wonderful p♥nk weekend!!

Chandy said...

Those are just darling! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

My grandma (I use to call her "mom") always referred to knick-knacks as "pretties". I can only see "roses" as the common denominator in all the knick-knacks.
Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

Lori Lynn said...

A girl after my own ~pink rose~ heart! Beautiful! Happy PS!!

Elyse said...

happy pink saturday!

what a lovely collection of pink. the plates and tins are my faves!

xo

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Such pretties! Happy Pink Saturday!

RobinfromCA said...

Great collection of romantic pink roses! Perfect for we lovers of pinkness!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Anonymous said...

Pink roses everywhere make a beautiful and happy home.

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.

Cottage Rose said...

Happy Pink Saturday; My OH My you have some very very lovely Rosie and Pink Pretties.

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

Loving the flowers - especially the pink ones! LOL
Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Anonymous said...

Evening, Fitty! Oh, someone loves roses and pinkness! How pretty all these things are. I could come and shop in your home! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

imjacobsmom said...

I see lots and lots of really cute roses! Hope your Pink Saturday was a good one! ~ Robyn

Patricia said...

Your pinks are simply lovely. Happy Pink Saturday !!! Please have a wonderful new week.
Patricia

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty, I love all your cottage rose pinkness throughout your home! Happy Pink Saturday
~Ann

SmilingSally said...

Hmm, let me think. Hey, I've got it! You like roses! Happy Pink Saturday!

alicesg said...

Wow you do really have lots of pink in your house. They are so lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

Yep..can see ya love roses, pink and just about everything I would love too! And those are all so pretty! Love it all!
Happy Pink!
Lorena

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Happy belated Pink Saturday Fitty. (I read somewhere sometime ago how you got that name....so funny... I love it) ~ Lynn

Sit-N-Chat said...

No wonder you use the words "pinky" and "rose" in your title. Lovely. Each one of them is my favorite.
I hope to learn to paint a pretty rose. At least, I bought the book. I have very little experience but that is the plan.

Have a blessed day given to us by the One who created the rose.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Pretty Pink entry!!!
So fun to see all your pink treasures;-)

Have a blessed pink weekend!

smiles,
kayellen

Loretta said...

Oooo...where did you find all these pretty pink things? They are so difficult to find here in Canada. Any hints? I love them all! Your blog is one of my favourites!

Susie Jefferson said...

Ooh,ooh (waving arm wildly) is it ROSES??

Joking apart, just love them! I had a wastebin (pale pistachio with the same roses in pink & cream) for ages, which got damaged in our last house move. I'm still looking for another one!

Happy Pink Saturday (I know it's Monday...still looking at everyone's blogs) and thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving a comment.

pinkkandy said...

will you have any pink left for another post??? you have so many beautiful ROSE things love your blog.
god bless
kandy

Amber said...

Very pretty!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.