Pink Saturday

comes again.. and wishing all of you
Happy Valentine's day!..

This week Beverly is hosting another Pink Saturday party and like two weeks ago, I still didn't have much pinky stuff to share.. so here I'm sharing pictures randomly taken from my house that has a lil pinky here & there..





the pink rose was supposed to be a tie back for my curtain.. but since it is so pretty.. I have it hang at the front door of my art & craft cupboard... I want to be able to see it every day.. hehehehe

so again.. I am wishing you a wonderful weekend! Happy Valentines Day.. Do visit Beverly.. am sure there are lots of girls who love to show & share their wonderful pinkies with you!..

27 comments:

My name is Riet said...

LOvely pink post. Happy pink Valentine's day

Kris said...

Pretty pink post. I don't blame you for displaying the rose where you're able to enjoy it daily. It's so lovely.

Happy PS

Kris

Jennifer said...

I loved all your Pinks! Thank you for sharing! I Love that you had a pic of the Bennet Girls. I love Jane Austin and Have all the movies and like 5 different versions of Pride and Prejudice alone! Well it is my fav of all her books! Have a great Pink Day! Happy Valentines Day!

Jennifer

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Fitty, a very pretty PINK post today, just perfect for Valentine's Day. Have a lovely day, and wishing you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY today! ciao, Debby

Neabear said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day! Your pinks are always so pretty. I like the way you have the necklaces displayed on the small dress form. That is a good idea.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Beautiful pinks

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day!

Susan

JudyBug said...

Happy Valentine's day. Love the pinks!

SueLovesCherries said...

I don't blame you for displaying the rose prominently - it's beautiful!

imjacobsmom said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing your lovely pinks with us today! Hope your Pink Saturday is extra special! ~ Robyn

SmilingSally said...

I like your rose on display. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

That rose is gorgeous..I would display it so I could see it also. Happy Valentines Day and have a wonderful Pink Saturday..

Glennis said...

Happy Pink Valentine's day to you, Fitty!! Hope you have a lovely one, as pretty as your house!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Happy Valentines day and PINK Saturday..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentines Day!! Pretty pinks and the little dress form is so sweet. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Pink Saturday.....I love all your Pink Pictures of the things around your home...very pretty....
Mo :-)

Simply Debbie said...

FITTY, HAPPY PINK SATURDAY AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
PRETTY POST
BLESSINGS
debbie

Miss Rhea said...

What lovely Pink Roses !! Happy Valentines day and Happy Pink Saturday !! :)

♥Mimi♥ said...

Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and ♥Valentine's Day♥ too!! What a lovely sharing today. Thanks so much!

PS: A little late. Spent the day and evening yesterday with my little grandsons. Nothing like three, handsome men for distraction!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Sat. and Valentine's Day! I enjoyed seeing your Pink Share! dana

Deanna said...

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day
Deanna :D

alicesg said...

Very pretty pink roses. Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day to you, dear Fitty.

I love that gorgeous pink rose. I would want it near so I could see if often, too.

Jessica said...

The pinks in your home are lovely!

Happy ( late ) PS to you~ hope you had a nice Valentines day, too.

J. :)

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Well I think you pulled it off very well. Many great pinks.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm late...had company all weekends....Lovely Pink ....Love the Pink Roses...so elegant....Thanks for stopping by and sweet notes....Happy Pink...Katherinllen

Char said...

Beautiful pink roses, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

a Pocket Angel said...

Fitty, I love this Pink Saturday post of yours.. I'm a huge Cath Kidston fan. What a sweet bag!
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.