
I was thinking of writing something here but I totally forgot all about it.. hehehehe silly me indeed!.. hehehehe..
anyway.. over the weekend, my SIL and I went to a friend's shop near my mom's place. Our mission was just to window shopping and also to get my mom her three seater chair pad but too bad, the shop was out of it.. and somehow, both of us came out with few kitchen towels for ourselves! hehehehe..


then we stopped over at the next door shop which happen to be another friend's shop..specialize in fabric & wallpaper.. Off we went in, still have the same mission.. window shopping.. hehehehehe but somehow both of us got out of the shop with wallpapers... two bucks for two big rolls.. yipppeeee.. we just hit the jack pot.. what a bargain!..

and the best part of the week is when I received a surprise gift from a friend.. gosh I am so lucky or what!!!

my all time fave Cath Kidston stationery box.. Isn't this pretty.. just look at the box..

and the stickers, the envelopes, the small letter pad..

how about these scrumptious letter pad.. aren't these gorgeous...


Thank you my dearie.. this is the best Valentine's gift I ever have!.. my all time fave Cath Kidston.. I don't think I would ever write on it.. hehehehe.. now I have her whole lot of stationery items.. from sticker books, notebooks, diary, address book and recently her MAKE book that came with a small tote bag.. super!

Oh wait, this post suits the Blue Monday show & tell, hosted by
Smilling Sally.. so, as always.. run, if you can't walk hehehehe to Sally's blog for more lovely Blue Monday pictures!.. Have a great week girls!
22 comments:
HAPPY BLUE MONDAY
I LOVE...LOVE...THOSE DISH TOWELS...THEY WERE TRULY MADE FOR MY KITCHEN...WE HAVE THE SAME GREAT TASTE
I LOVE YOUR STATIONARY...I LOVE TO WRITE LETTERS AND DECORATE THE ENVELOPES.
BLESSINGS
debbie
Good morning Fitty! Thanks for taking me shopping with you. You know, I collect apples, and I love blue. Happy Blue Monday.
What pretty stationary & stickers - HBM!
Fitty, you really did hit the jackpot. Lots of neat stuff for us today. Love your box of goodies and that cute check paper. :-)
Happy Blue Monday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Very nice Blues! :)
Very pretty blues Fitty
Happy Blue Monday and Happy President's Day!
Susan
Oh, that Cath Kidson stationary is a dream!!!!
M ^..^
Love your stationary...Happy Blue Monday!
First, the dish towels are so pretty. I really enjoyed the shopping trip. Happy Blue Monday.
Sweetie
Love the dish towels..and the gibgham check paper. And that stationery is to die for. happy Blue Monday and have a lovely week,
GASP! i love the cath kidston stationery box. i recently found out about cath through blogging. i love the colors and patterns. very cool! i always love bits of blue.
xo
TOO FUNNY, loved it all.
Candy
Love the towels! Sounds like you had lots of fun!
I'm so happy you didn't end up empty handed. That's no fun. :)
Wendy
Hi Fitty, Love your new header. Really lovely. And, the stationary box is wonderful. What a great Valentine gift. Looks like you found some treasures over the weekend too with the wall paper and towels.
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment. Tell your mom she can visit anytime!!
Big hugs, Celestina Marie
Hi fitty's pinky rose cottage....I love your blog and I hope that you don't mind if I follow?
I'm a huge Cath Kidston fan :)
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Happy Blue Monday!! I enjoyed the shopping trip. Your rooster things are my favs... they would look great in my kitchen..lol..I hope you had a super Blue Monday..
hugs ~lynne~
Ooohhhh I am oogling the apple towels. Those would be perfect in my kitchen. Love the looks of those. The blue of the stationery is so pretty too. Happy Blue Monday!
Fitty,
You must be one happy girl!! I can't window shop, I have to buy something!!! And you really struck some bargains!!
I love all the pretty stationery things you received. You must have been dancing! ;-)
This was a great Blue Monday post Fitty!
xoxo
Jane
Good choices on the dish towels, very pretty.
I love Cath Kidston's vintage-look designs; lucky you to have so much of it! Writing letters on actual paper -- how retro! :-)
Good to know that the trip wasn't a total wash!
Hi Fitty! Happy Blue Monday, cute post! Thank you so much for stopping by! Loved your post today, I love kitchen towels too, can't resist a pretty one. Your wallpaper is so pretty and what a great price. Stationary is great also. Your pink post this week is adorable, love that Cath Kidson tote!
BLess you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment