Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday everyone! looks like February is coming with a blink of an eye.. *sigh* so fast isn't it? anyway let me tell you that I started my weekend early.. last nite (Friday) I came home with a box of chipboard that took the whole nite to assemble it.. after knocking, screwing, laughing like mad with kids & maid.. we managed to put up the cubicle storage that much needed for the kids' school books..

gosh.. I tell you that was not easy especially when you did it right after 9 hours working at the office.. and my hands and body are still aching.. hehehehehe but it was worth the effort! NO more eyesore area!.. the only eyesore is the colour.. hehehehehe.. I might get it paint in pink if times a OK.. hehehehe

next came the cleaning and decluttering what not.. I was supposed to clear up this letter holder that I covered with small pink posy drawer liner ..

then this box with assortment of stamens in pinks, green, cream and some other bric bracs

and boxes, files and bills and junks.. *sigh* gosh I think I passed.. hehehe sound too heavy! hehehehe

instead I went to play with my pink board again.. my kids said am a cheater.. hehehehe..

who doesn't like to play with pink things that make you happy?? legs up, please!.. hehehehe

anyway.. I love my pink board.. latest addition is the pink tissue paper wreath I made and hang it with pink ribbons and tied the glitter bird with pink flowers in the middle of the wreath.. very Valentineish right! hehehehe btw is there such a word??!! hehehehe

close up look..

gosh.. that was fun! but not for long when my son reminded me about the mess.. hehehehe but I told him to shhhhhhhh.. hehehehehe Mommy is tired.. time to chill out with good magazines..

and good books.. with a cup of tea!

and you lovely ladies got to walk over to Beverly's post.. seems that every week we have hundred over pinky ladies like us to show & tell their pink stuff.. so hurry up!

while it is still morning, I got to see my garden.. I've been a bad gardener for the last couple of weeks.. so, toodles!

33 comments:

Connie said...

FittyyyYYYYyyyy, it's still friday here in the U.S., honey!! LOL Happy pink saturday and don't miss what I have on the blog. You WILL NOT be disappointed, chickee. Hah.
Smooches girlfriend,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Oh, those DIY projects are always so challenging. We wind up with handfuls of screws and nails left over. LOL Happy Pink Saturday!

All the best, Lana

LaliSweet1 said...

I'm here! I just checked in with you!
I still have my Birthday collage in the dining hutch! Just admiring it.
Thank you!
So much to do
So little time
welp!
HUGS!

Lara said...

an invasion of pink! so sweet - thanks for sharing!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Fitty! Look at all your fun pinkness you have there! I always had a lot of pinkness on my bulletin board as a young girl and loved it all! This was fun getting to see all the pink in your nest! Love all the pretty pink flowers you had in that box! And who doesn't love a romantic pink magazine! Thanks for sharing.

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

My name is Riet said...

I love all your pinks. Happy pink Saturday

Unknown said...

What a sweet *Cheater Board* and So PINK too! Lotsa eye candy for all to see!

Happy Pink!
Lorena

JudyBug said...

Love all your pink! Looks like you had fun, fun, fun.

Anonymous said...

Your pink board is so much fun to gaze at!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Loved your pink offerings today. I always enjoy stopping by your place on Saturday.

Glennis said...

You got a lot accomplished!!

Have a great Pink Saturday!

Vintage To Chic said...

Good Morning Lady, Isn't it amazing how much STUFF we accumulate but of course it is all good and can't part with any of it.
Hape a wonderful day.
Judy

Sondra Behne' said...

I would definitly say you like pink......love the board idea

Lori Lynn said...

Love the pink board! Happy PS!!!

Betty said...

You're so funny Fitty. You make me giggle along with you. I'll bet you have that book shelf painted soon!
Have a wonderful pink weekend!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

So nice to get organized! Love your pink board! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

DId you say the kids and the maid?? Cool
You sure have cool projects.
Claudie from BUBBLIN' OVER

SmilingSally said...

You've got Plenty of Pretty Pink. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely pinks. Happy Pink Saturday, have a great day.

One Shabby Old House said...

Oh my now you have no excuse not to be organized lol...Funny I have book after book on the subject but still no results.
Happy PS
Becky

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.

Girl, I love your pink board. There are so many wonderful goodies on it.

imjacobsmom said...

I could use those shelves around here. Something's gotta give! I'm loving your bulletin board. Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Many pinks-great stuff- Happy Pink Saturday

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday. Your good FItty, I could never have put that together. Love all your pretty pink today! I'm so glad you got your lolli's, I was just going to write you to see if you got them yet. I love how you displayed them in a vintage jar!
Bless You, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, FITTY
THIS IS MY FIRST PINK SATURDAY AND I HAVE BEEN TO SOME AWESOME BLOGS AND MET SOME AWESOME WOMEN. YOU HAVE A FUNNY PERSONALITY AND I LOVED YOUR PINK BOARD.
BLESSINGS
debbie

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

This was a great PS post, pink everywhere!! Love your projects, a lot of idea's there (hee hee).

Have a relaxing wekend after all your hard work!!

PS: who is the maid??

xoxo
Jane

LADY JANE said...

Fitty..Your Pink Posts arealways so fun...and If I had a pink board like yours I would show it EVERY day...it must be so fun to look at!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Fitty! Thank you for stopping by my Pink Saturday post. It was interesting reading about where you live. Thank you for sharing!

Your pink board is fabulous. I love the ribbons.

Jillian

Deanna said...

Hi Fitti!
I definately love the pink organizer box...very cute!

Deanna :)

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello Fitty, I enjoyed reading your Feb 1 post.. it's so nice finding out about you and seeing your lovely face. Thanks for sharing this with us.
I LOVE all your pink items.. how pretty!
Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday..
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

Loretta said...

Dear Fitty; I love your blog! I love your pink board you made too! And the flowers are soooo beautiful. I would love to visit your part of the world one day. We have one foot of snow still on the ground. It's very cold here, and no sign of flowers anywhere, except the ones inside.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty, Now I love the story of how you got your name! Love all your pink stuff today too. Happy Belated Pink Saturday. xo Lynn

Elaine said...

Love your pink post. Can you believe I have both the magazines you are reading and the Shabby Chic book? We have the same taste in reading material.

Nice to meet you, my first Pink Saturday.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.