I went to IKEA during my lunch time today!.. yippeee.. isn't this great or what.. I've been wanting to visit IKEA and looking for stuff that I wanted.. and lo & behold, one of my bosses asked me to join him for a lunch meeting somewhere near IKEA!!! hehehehe of course I went and later excused myself for a short visit to IKEA since they got some heavy discussion to do..
so off I walked.. nooooo.. RAN.. yeap.. thats exactly what I did.. hehehehehe.
first thing I saw is these boxes of flowers in pastel colours.. so pretty... isn't it? Since Chinese New Year is just around the corner.. IKEA stock up these flowers for this occasion.
I love the flowers.. but too bad I didn't get any of these.. instead I bought loose rose petals in pink & cream colours for my craftwork..
then I went to another floor.. where I see this laptop/notebook lap pad.. they have in cream & black.. this look so good and I might get this the next time I got here..
next of course I went to look for this occasional table that I wanted for my kitchen.. but after looking at it and measured, it just didn't work well with my kitchen.. welp.. I got to hunt again.. yippeee.. more window shopping!.. hehehehe
then I saw these cushions.. with some embroidery on it.. I love this! but again.. next time.. this is not in my list.. hehehehe
soo.. wonder what did I get from the store? hehehehe of course the mini chest with 3 drawers!.. HURRAHHHHHHHH!.. I was so happy when I saw this.. I wanted for a new one, too bad, they are out stock.. so, the next best thing is to get the display ones.. and yeap.. this one looks a OK.. and now its mine.. at last!..
I haven't decided what to do with it.. should I paint or stick wall papers on it.. can you help? any ideas?..
pssst: I managed to grab myself a plate of swedish meatballs and ligonberry sauces and also some of their cakes & pastries for kids at home.. YUMM! hehehehehehe..
so off I walked.. nooooo.. RAN.. yeap.. thats exactly what I did.. hehehehehe.
first thing I saw is these boxes of flowers in pastel colours.. so pretty... isn't it? Since Chinese New Year is just around the corner.. IKEA stock up these flowers for this occasion.
I love the flowers.. but too bad I didn't get any of these.. instead I bought loose rose petals in pink & cream colours for my craftwork..then I went to another floor.. where I see this laptop/notebook lap pad.. they have in cream & black.. this look so good and I might get this the next time I got here..
next of course I went to look for this occasional table that I wanted for my kitchen.. but after looking at it and measured, it just didn't work well with my kitchen.. welp.. I got to hunt again.. yippeee.. more window shopping!.. hehehehe
then I saw these cushions.. with some embroidery on it.. I love this! but again.. next time.. this is not in my list.. hehehehe
soo.. wonder what did I get from the store? hehehehe of course the mini chest with 3 drawers!.. HURRAHHHHHHHH!.. I was so happy when I saw this.. I wanted for a new one, too bad, they are out stock.. so, the next best thing is to get the display ones.. and yeap.. this one looks a OK.. and now its mine.. at last!..pssst: I managed to grab myself a plate of swedish meatballs and ligonberry sauces and also some of their cakes & pastries for kids at home.. YUMM! hehehehehehe..
4 comments:
I won't be at home tomorrow since my day is filled with shopping at IKEA!! I must score these flowers!!!
You are definitely enterprising....combining lunch with Ikea!! Love it. As for what to do with it....either paint or wallpaper would be beautiful. Do you have any pastel allover floral wallpaper? I think it would look good next to the striped box. But remember...do whatever pleases you and it is right!
Becky
Combining lunch and a shopping excursion.. can't get any better than that..lol.. have a super day my friend. hugs ~lynne~
Lucky you! I have never been to an IKEA. There is one about an hour away from here. Used to drive by it to and from my daughter's college. But she is a graduate now and not there anymore. Never stopped to check it out. My parents have gone. Mom has bought the meatballs and ligonberry sauces there.
Post a Comment