
Happy Saturday everyone.. and by the time you read this, I am already out to see my girlfriends.. we are having mini gathering at the PJ Hilton Hotel.. and I just can't wait to see all of them. Its been awhile I have not meet them.. about 20 years ago.. yeap that long.. we all went to all girls school and even tho' I was there for 2 years, still it was one of the best school I went..
hookay back to my post.. I seriously got a confession to make.. hehehehehehe no, no not to worry, I didn't kill anyone. :P I just got to be stingy with
pink photos.. as I am totally out out
pink pictures to share.. hehehehehe.. so this week I am sharing with you my latest purchase from
Celeste of Larearose..

it is a tray with her handpainted
pink roses with a postcard of mother & daughter at the piano..very victorian.. and I remember the first time I saw this tray on her blog.. I got so touched and the next thing I know I bought it for myself but later on I shall pass this to my daughter.. she likes this tray too..

wanna have some
pink cakes ladies? hehehehehe

these are just two of them.. I made this twos with
pink trimmings, ribbons, buttons and pearls.. I really love them.. I actually made four of these but one went to my daughter's friend birthday gift.. and one for my mom..

and this
pink make up bag is from Laura Ashley.. I love Laura Ashley.. and who doesn't.. I love her household line.. very beautiful.. *sigh* I really miss her store here in my city.. I used to visit their store at the KLCC Mall but too bad they shut down their store at that mall and was replaced by Banana Republic.. still awesome clothing store.. but too bad I am not so much into clothing.. hehehehehehe
As always.. do give a visit at
Beverly's blog.. she always have long list of pink girls to share with all of us.. so have a great weekend everyone! adieu..
10 comments:
Hello Fitti, Happy Pink Saturday! What a cute post you have here. I love the tray made by Celeste, she does the most beautiful work. Your little creations that you made are so cute! So is your cosmetic bag!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
I love your pink things! I always say that I think to everyone. But everyone has such pretty pinks, ok some do silly pinks and interesting pinks. But always interesting to read. I hope you had a great time with your friends from school. Such a cool thing to do. Do tell us about it. Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. I didn't receive you e-mail response that you were participating today. Sorry. I will add your link to my post now.
You always have the prettiest pinks.
You're becoming a "PINK" freak, sweet fitty!! LOL
Smooches,
Connie
Happy PS!! Love all your pinkness, especially Celeste's tray ~ I've got one coming to me soon, too, from her & a little pinkness, too!!
Love your cakes ~ they are adorable!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Great pink pictures! Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy
Enjoy your time with your pink ladies. Happy Pink Saturday!
Thanks for sharing the pink! I hope you had a great time!
I hope you had a wonderful day with your friends Fitty! Those little cakes are so cute!
Those pink cakes look good enough to eat. Yummy!
Teresa
Post a Comment