So, lovely ladies.. this is it.. until next Blue Monday..do visit Sally for more participants in blue monday post.. and have a great week! tc!
Blue Monday..
Oh boy Sally, I hope I am not late for my Blue Monday Post.. here are just some of my share.. hehehehehe this post was supposed to come out last Monday but somehow it didn't.. hehehehe Sorry Folks!..
anyway.. this is my blue cardigan. Given by late Grandpa when he went to London back in the early 70s.. and my mom still keep it for me.. so now it belongs to my daughter Lala.. Cardie is still in good shape and missing just one button.. and isn't that great to have something to pass on to your daughter and still wearable? hehehehe :-)
next is this blue hydrangea painting done by Karla from Karla's Cottage.. I bought this one from her Etsy Shop. I love the painting a lot.. and it came wrapped in blue paper.. coincident? hehehehehe maybe!..
of course this last one is my fave blue tea & dinning ware from Robert Gordon Australia. This set came in two colours one is in blue as mine and pink. If you got free time, do check Robert Gordon site. They have so many lovely things available to beautify your home.. :-)
So, lovely ladies.. this is it.. until next Blue Monday..do visit Sally for more participants in blue monday post.. and have a great week! tc!
So, lovely ladies.. this is it.. until next Blue Monday..do visit Sally for more participants in blue monday post.. and have a great week! tc!
Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
|
|
22 comments:
Ooooh, I love that the cardigan has been passed down through the generations. And that is one gorgeous hydrangea print!!!...Donna
That's quite a story connected with the cardigan. I'm sure your daughter is grateful that now it's hers. Happy Blue Monday!
Great story about the blue cardigan! And absolutely adore that hydrangea painting! Glorious tones! Thanks for the tip about Robert Gordon too as ilive in Australia!
How sweet it is that your daughter can now wear the cardigan that was given to you by your grandfather. You can tell that it received excellent care. Blue hydrangeas are my very favorite.
Sweetie
The blue sweater is very nice, and I love that it has a story!
Love your story about the sweater.Happy Blue Monday.
How cool to pass on a piece of family memorablilia like that. And LOVE those dishes! : D
c
How sweet that you still have that cardigan and it is still wearable! I love Karla's art. And that tea set is so pretty.
How wonderful to still have the cardigan and to be able to share the memory and the sweater with your daughter.
Love th painting and the tea set is very pretty!
Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing!
Your dishes are lovely...how nice that they have both pink and blue. You must have fun using different tablecloths with the set.
The blue cardigan is really cute! I love anything with a history or from London!
Cheers,
Mary
Love all of your beautiful things.
Happy BM
Claudie from Canada
Oh, those dishes are so cute! I am going to that site next! Have a great Blue Monday
Sweet cardigan, pretty painting and I love the dishes. Happy Blue Monday!
Nice blue post, especially the painting! Happy Blue Monday!
OMG, I just love your beautiful blue and pink dishes Fitty. The colors are so shabby chic. You are so lucky to have such pretty dishes. Happy Blue Monday!
How cute is that - your daughter can wear your old cardigan, and who doesn't love hydrangeas. Hope you have a Happy Blue Monday! ~ Robyn
Love the cardigan and the story... the painting and dishes are lovely.
cute story about the cardigan! I love the little tea setting.. great blog!
Such an adorable cardigan and story.
Karla
Fitty, I do love your blue cardigan. I think it is special to be saved and passed on down. The painting is beautiful. I need to check out the site. Love your tea cup set too. Sorry I'm late with my visit but time just ran out yesterday.
Hugs...Jeanne
Isn't Karla's painting just lovely! And those pink/green dishes are wonderful!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Post a Comment