time wait for no man..

and I am seriously running out of time.. I've been burried under piles and piles and piles of papers & files.. I am sorry for neglecting my blog.. as I am totally totally busy with work at office & home.. and to make it even worst.. I am going for a two weeks break starting this 27th September and I got tonnes of stuff to get it all done! Coz I hate having office mates or bosses calling me up during my break, just to do work! when I am on break it means break! hehehehehe to me at least.. :D
other than busy with work, I am also busy baking banana muffins like mad woman! hehehehe I've been doing it every alternate days since last week! you can say I am banana freak! hehehehehehe but hey when you have this yummy, simple and easy banana recipe to try, why not doing it! It tastes better with or without the crumbs.. seriously try it!

this time I used sugar cane instead of brown sugar.. I've been having at least one or two muffins for late nite supper with big dollop of butter and toasted it! yum yum! I tell you.. and it always taste better when you have a cup of earl grey tea to go along with the muffins..

oh I forgot to mention that I've painted the inset of my TV cabinet white.. and now it looks better.. of course you still can see some brown on the other 4 shelves.. hehehehe which I've yet to paint it


and so is the book rack as planned. I am out of white paint.. seems like I have to run to the hardware store any time soon..

well, thats all I can update for now.. I can't wait for my 2 weeks holiday.. spending time with my family down south.. bliss! and once I am back, it is already October, the best month ever.. hehehehehe.. why? I'll share with you later.. till then lovely ladies.. have a nice day!

p/s: I can't believe I don't know what to get in eBay and Etsy!.. Oh my god.. I am loosing my mind!.. help!.. hehehehehe

4 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, Fitty chickadee, it looks beautiful!!! Yes, you did a great job. Nuuuuuuu, do NOT let them call you when you are on holiday! The roses are lovely also. Ours are just about at the end of the season.
Smooches
Connie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, You have been so busy. Your banana bread looks yummy! The white TV cabinet looks really great. I love the shabby style on your other shelf too.
Hope you have a nice holiday and I hope you get your new wall tray before you leave.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! oh my, i miss our nightly chat! (er, my night, your morning) teehee...
I'm doing okay...

Glennis said...

Fitty, I love this clock! Now that would be fun to have at work!

I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.