Pink Saturday..

Pink Saturday is here again and I am thanking everyone who came to my last pink saturday post and left sweet and nice comments.. you guys are awesome!..

anyway, I was about to give up finding pinkish stuff in my home.. but I didn't want to lose hope.. and took the advice given by you lovely ladies, that I have to look around some more.. who knows pinky is hiding somewhere or under some piles of stuff!.. hehehehe

and so I found some and here I am sharing with you all girls, my small and still growing collection of porcelain posy roses.. here are some of them.. three mini posies.. which I love so much.. each has pink roses on it.. I am still on the lookout for these posies.. I saw some nice porcelain brooches too.. just lovely..

next is another posy of pink flowers in a small milk jug at the corner of my kitchen counter..

another posy of pink flowers in another milk jug on my coffee table..


and last but not least, a pink roses hat band that I lost bid by $1.oo in eBay.. *sigh* I love this hat band so much.. but still I just can't believe that I lost by $1.00.. never mind Fitty, back to your eBay.. who knows you could find another one.... btw Karla.. do you think you could sell to me some of your hats!.. heheheheheh just kidding!.. hehehehehehe

Welp, thats for now ladies.... I hope you enjoy my post for today and do visit our host, Beverly for more fantastic pinky posts.. till then.. I am signing off.. I got to run some errands later tomorrow....

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't blame for being a bit disappointed about the hat band - it's charming. I think the pink flowers you found in the corner of the kitchen are just beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Bee Haven Bev said...

Lovely porcelain roses...what a great thing to collect! Oh, that hat band is beautiful...sniff, sniff!

Sherrie said...

Your pink roses are beautiful!! Take Care!!

Sherrie

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love roses of any kind, but especially love your procelain rose collection! Happy Pink Saturday

suesueb said...

i love your porcelain roses! so delicate and sweet. have a happy pink week.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty.

You did find some more pink. I just knew you would - you're a pink girl at heart.

I love the blooms in our pitchers. They looks so pretty and fresh.

SmilingSally said...

Aw, go back to eBay...you'll find more pink. Happy Pink Saturday!

Miss Rhea said...

Ok, That IS one great hat !! :) Love your pretty posies !! :) Happy Pink Saturday !!

Dee Light said...

What pink, rosey goodness!!! Every thing is soooo lovely

Glennis said...

The hat band is lovely. BUt you have the photo - that's something. I love that your house is full of flowers!

Happy Pinkness to you.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Beautiful PINK post and flowers!

~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

These are all so lovely. Porcelain roses are my favorite. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

Virginia said...

Very pretty Pinks, love the porcelain roses.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings, Virginia

One Knit One Purl said...

Happy Pink Saturday! My sister Karen from Scrapbookofinspiration.blogspot.com introduced me to Pink Saturday and today is my first day participating.

Your pink post today is very nice and your blog is gorgeous!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of these lovelies today. Sorry you lost that bid...

Betty said...

Oh! That hat band was gorgeous! Hopefully you'll find another one. I added a little posy to my porcelain posy collection. Seems we both have th collecting "bug". Have a wonderful Pink Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fitty!!! Where's the URL??? LOL I want to see what you are trying to get! *smooooooooooch*

Margie said...

You lost by a dollar? Ouch, that hurts! Well, I hope you find one that you like even better than that one! It sure was pretty though!

Margie :)

Unknown said...

I love your pink porcelain roses! So pretty! Happy PINK!
Lorena

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Sorry you lost your pretty hat band. Don't you just hate that. I lost an item once by .03 cents. How does that happen?!! I love your fresh flowers. I need to get some for my house. They just make your day cheery! I also like your porcelian collection. Happy Pink Saturday. hugs, Ellen

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Love your pink items today it was like I could almost smell the beautiful roses. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday Fitty! LOVE your pink ROSE post! Hugs, Maryjane

Stephanie said...

There is just TOO much wonderful stuff on your blog for me to narrow down my comment.

Applecrisp....one of my yummy favorites. I am drooling!

ebay...gotta love it, sometimes frustrating

I adore your cozy decorating style.

I also dream of painting my tv cabinet white. (someday)

Have a Pink Day!

Stephanie

Susan Hickam said...

I can see why losing the hat band would sadden you-it was lovely. I enjoyed the rest of your pinks today and the background paper for your blog is delightful. Happy Pink Saturday.

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pink this week. I looked at your last two weeks also. Trying to get caught up from vacation. Everything is so pretty!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Anne Fannie said...

Love your porcelain roses!
Happy Pink Saturday,
Love, Ann

Missy Wertz said...

Beautiful Pinks! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pink today. Your posy roses are so pretty. You are definitely thinking pink.

Hugs, Jeanne.

Sweetie said...

The pink porcelain roses are beautiful. All of your pinks are lovely but the roses are my very favorite.
Sweetie

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

The roses are so pretty...Happy Pink to you through the week! Drop by for a visit anytime!

Protector of Vintage said...

Love the collection of posies! You have a beautiful blog. Take care~

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.