Look What Mr Postman brought..

hurrayyyyyyy.. I received two packages this week and both of them really make my day as the first one came from Karla. I bought from her the bingo cards and she as always add in small little extra tokens here & there.. and this time around she put in fabric cut in shape of flowers..

my daughter loves the fabrics.. and she already took some of them.. for her journal..

and look what Karla gave me.. a handpainted scrabble letter in my name.. Fitty.. cute! Thank you Karla!.. I love it!..

and the last package is the vintage wallpapers I bought from Donna Layton of undertheredroof..

I love the wallpaper she has in her store.. love the colours and the designs too.. looking at all these yummylicous wallpapers make me so ever ready to start my craftwork anytime soon.. I got few ideas already in my head!.. hehehehehe

and the best part of this package is.. the flocked wallpapers she added in.. I was confused at first when I saw two packs of wallpapers.. I said to myself.. I bought one.. how come there is two.. then I saw the tag..

Donna dear, that is very nice and sweet of you.. I am speechless when I saw what you added in.. I am so touch.. Thank you so much.. no words to describe how happy & thankful I am to get lovely stuff from you..

and just look at her packaging.. I dare not to pull it off from the plastic.. in fact I didn't even cut the ribbons... too pretty to pull it off..

To both these two ladies.. I say thank you so much! I hope I could shop more at your shop in the future.. thank you!

To my dear sister.. I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY HAPPY RETURNS.. I LOVE YOU A LOT AND MAY YOU CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY IN STYLE!.. WANNA YOUR PRESSIE? WELL, YOU GOT TO BE BACK HERE IN KL!.. HEHEHEHE

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

It's so exciting when a package comes in the mail.

And, Happy Birthday to your sister!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! I hope she doesn't live too far away and you can share some cake and ice cream too!
Your packages look sooo beautiful. I would hate to open them too. The papers are lovely...wonder what you are going to craft with them. Isn't that special that she would give you a gift in there as well. Nice.

It was nice to have you visit my blog...come back anytime...bring some paper...we could have tea and do some crafting.

have a nice rest of the day.
Judi

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm so glad you liked your package from me, thanks again, you are one of my favorite customers! It is so exciting to think about sending stuff all the way across the world to someone.

Neabear said...

What fun stuff! Now I am curious as to what crafts you are hatching. I'll be checking back to see what you are up too.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.