Happy Monday to all lovely ladies!.. I am back from a hectic weekend and I will be busy again this week as I am going to stay with my mom in the hospital starting from Tuesday nite.. she's having her knee-cap replacement surgery on Wednesday morning.. I do hope & pray that everything will be alrite for her.. and would be happy if you could have her in your prayers too. thank you :-) *amin*..
anyway.. look what I get over the weekend!.. hehehehe.. pretty engagement favors from my cousin.. so pinky sweet.. everything is in pink, silver & white.. lovely!. These are just some of them.. all are pretty!..

I love this fan.. so shabby chic.. it came with pink beading tassel..

Oh I love these boxes.. inside were small candles.
four of them with letter L ~ O ~ V ~ E..
with the smell of roses.. lovely..

the organza's small trinket pouches..

look at the cupcake.. isn't this sweet?
cupcakes with Pink sugary topping..
cute as button!!..


while pictures below are just some of gifts from both sides.. all are nicely decorated with flowers according to the theme.. in fact all went so well!. The food was good.. the function was simple..



All in all, I enjoyed my weekend.. even the BBQ on Friday nite was great too.. thats for now.. I will try to go blog hopping while in the hospital with my mom.. till then.. cya when I cya.. have a super week!.. take care!.. xoxoxoxo
p/s : I am excited to wait for my packages.. I expected to get at least 5 packages.. starting this week.. yippee!.. hehehehehe
3 comments:
Hi Fitty,
I'll keep your mom in my prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
I love how the cupcakes were decorated, something to keep in mind for the future, thanks for showing all the pretties.
Best regards to your mom!
Hugs,
Rosa
WOW! I'm so Pink out! lol... been reading your blogs lately. Hope your mom will get better quickly after the surgery! HUGS! love you!
I hope your mother's surgery is successful, and that her recovery is speedy.
I love all of these goodies- so pretty. And, that pink cupcake!!!
Please stop by my blog when you get a chance to pick up a tag.
Post a Comment