We are going to my uncle's house tonite for BBQ.. and tomorrow off again to his house as my cousin is getting engaged. We are driving up north tomorrow for the event. Will take about 3 to 4 hours driving..
then on Sunday, I promised my SIL to take her to few nurseries in Sg. Buloh.. She wanted to get more pots & plants for her garden.. I too wanna get some pots and colorful flowers for my garden.. more roses maybe.. hehehehe..
Anyway.. I look forward for these two days programme.. shopping & meeting relatives, good food, good company.. so great!..
oooppss... I babble too much!.. ok lets go back to the Pinky Saturday.. Here are just some of my pinky stuff.. hehehe.. above picture is the pink pots for scissors, pinky shear, brushes and other knick knacks..
and next is the exotic hibiscus I bought last year.. it has huge petals in white & pink colour.. but sad news for me, the plant didn't last long..
last picture is two stuff that always in my handbag.. a tissue holder with small pink roses and pink trimmings and my pink coin purse.. I love them both.. too sweet!.. thank you Beverly for this week Pink Saturday.. and
hookay, happy people... I am signing off.. have a super weekend! Take care! xoxoxoFitty..
20 comments:
hi, fitty :)
i'm vivi from argentina; i have discovered your blog yesterday, and can't stop coming over and over, i find it so pretty and inspiring
i'm sure you must know
the "victoria" magazine, i can't find it any longer, have you heard why?
and now i saw this one you show in your blog, i will look for it, but unfortunately, many things don't come to the south of the planet :(
well, hope you visit me one day, enjoy your weekend
I love your coin purse...so pretty! How exciting to share in your cousins engagement! Have a wonderful busy weekend!
Kim
Hi there Miss Fitty,
Like I've said before, you have the prettiest things with roses on them.
It looks like you'll be having a fabulous weekend, enjoy!
Hugs,
Rosa
Fitty, I ADORE those little "cup" containers, sweet girlfriend!!!!!! Where on earth did you get them?? I'd love to find some like that. Just stunning, sweets!
Smoochies,
Connie
Love your pink goodies.. the sweet set is adorable!! How stylish you are displating all of your craft tools!!!
Love the little purse too.. so dainty and vintage!!!
The flower is beautiful.. so delicate!!!
Have a great trip!
Fitty, you always make me smile. I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.
You are a girl after my own heart - you even have pink in your purse. I have a pink coin purse, too.
Happy Pink Saturday. I'm sorry about your hibiscus. It was a beautiful plant. I also love your coin purse.
Pls come and visit my new blog anytime.
Oh that coin purse is fantastic!
You have some adorable PINK things! Happy PINK and happy traveling! Blessings, Shay
It does sound like you have a busy week!!! Your pink pots are very pretty. I like the way you have used them for storage.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Take care,
Dawn
Hi, Happy Pink Saturday!
What a cute post, love all that pink! Thank you for sharing!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
love the pink pots! have a great pink saturday!!
ooo, I love your pretty pinky pots and purse goodies. sorry your plant didn't make it - they are so pretty. Happy Pink Saturday! :)
Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pink pics today. I've got enough pink at my house for both me AND you, so come on over!! LOL
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Love your PINK posting and blog!!!!
Hugs,
Maryjane
It looks like the pixies did indeed point you in the right direction of more pinkness! I love your containers that hold your writing tooks and "pinky" shears--too cute. Hope your Saturday was filled with happiness and Pink!
Hi Fitty, What a treat it was to visit your blog. Love all your pinkie stuff. Stay sweet! ~ Lynn
Pretty!
I LOVE the coin purse, that is super darling!
:-)Margie
Hi, you came up with some cute pink stuff for someone who is running out of pink stuff!
It was nice meeting you on Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann
Post a Comment