Pink Saturday

Another Pink saturday show is here.. and of course lil miss Fitty didn't wanna miss the show.. she is sharing her paper mache letter U..

I did this with my daugther last year or maybe after New Year.. I can't remember the exact time.. but I do know.. we had so much fun doing this.. then I painted it pink and get my daughter to pick her fave pictures.. from our Xmas collection tissue papers.. and decoupaged it.. this is one of my fave craftwork.. even my daughter said.. if I decided one day to get rid of it.. PLEASE DON'T.. she wants it!.. hehehehehe

these 3 pots.. were not balance when I found it at my friend's shop. loose one stand.. in fact all 3 pots & wire basket were the last piece.. but since I insist to buy it, my friend sold it to me for a song.. hehehehe.. Miss Last Piece.. by hook or crook, I got to have this!.. hehehehehe.. anyway.. I love the combination colours of these threes.. the pink and green are my faves.. while the blue is just sweet grouping it up together..

can you see my collection of small bags.. hehehehe.. mostly has pink on it..

UPDATE : yes.. Lali.. I do remember to share with others this beautiful handmade pink charm bracelet of yours.. in the next post.. but since you already mentioned it, I might as well show it now.. and no words could describe how grateful & happy I am when we received a big Xmas package from you.. we love everything in there.. thank you once again.. and this bracelet has all my fave charms.. Lali also gave me pretty pink glass Xmas baubles.. which my daughter loves it so much.. She ~ Lali is such a sweetie.. love you girl!

and lastly these pink flowers.. I have in my garden.. which I forgot again.. the name of it.. but I love this plant especially when blooming time.. as the flowers give such wonderful fragrance to my garden.. lovely..

soooo.. lovely people.. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.. take care!..

18 comments:

Betty said...

Pretty pink treasures Fitty! You should be getting your package from me any day with more pink things in it!!

Connie said...

Oh, Fitty, it almost looks like an orchid of some sort! Beautiful. It's still friday afternoon here in western U.S., my sweet pinky chickee!
Smoochies,
Connie

Heidi said...

Hi Fitty, Lovely "pink" post today!...I especially love those three little rose covered pots in the wire container!!! Just so sweet!...Enjoy the day!...heidi XO

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you, Miss Fitty.

You always have such pretty pink things to share, and you always make me smile.

I hope your mother is doing well.

Dawn said...

What fun it must have been to make that U and so clever!! I really love the pots and the green and pink is my favorite too!

Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn

vintage girl at heart said...

Beautiful pinks.. love the little bags!! They are my favorite!!
Have a pink day!!

Anonymous said...

Great pink goodies you have. I love searching for treasures too. I do love a bargain! Have a great Pink Saturday...

Unknown said...

Fitty..I just love your PINK collections of small bags! All your pinkness is cute!
Blessings...Lorena

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink! giggles... i know i sent ya some pink last xmas! gotta love the postal! Have a happy pink Sunday!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great pink post! The "U" is so cute! :) ~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

So many yummy pink things! Love the little pots!

Anonymous said...

Fitty, your pink things are so pretty. Where did you find those containers. Just beautiful.

Think pink, Jeanne

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Happy PINK Saturday!!! Love your PINK post especially the pots!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Fitty, what cute pictures you have posted for Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

i know you had so much fun making the u. it's darling! also love all the paper ephemera. now you can make more letters!! have a great pink week!

Margie said...

I love the 3 sweet little pots in the wire basket! Perfect color combination!

Unknown said...

Just following the PINK TRAIL...

Wow, even the following post has a huge investment of pink! What an assortment of things!

KJ
California

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

to all lovely ladies who came to my blog and sweet enuf to leave me comments, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart! May Pink unite us all! Have a nice day!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.