Paper~y goodness!

the card says for itself!.. hoorayyyyy.. Sunday Show & Tell is back..Sweet Cerri is hosting this week party.. thank you so much! Its been awhile we didn't have Sundays show & tell and the theme for this week is to show your vintage ephemera, postcards, calling cards, wallpaper, ledgers, book pages.. Whatever we collect..

but before I share with you my collection, I would like to say thanks to Lisa and Karla for making me having all these beautiful papery goodies.. otherwise.. I will never know about all this vintage pretties.. most of my collection came from both of them.. and with Karla, I never stop buying from her shop (Etsy).. she has lovely pretties in her shop all the time.. check her out..

so, lets the show begin.. some of the pictures below are from old & new collection.. these goodies are precious to me.. and I will not trade this..







this pretty cut outs are my fave.. and recently I purchased few books on scrapbooking that came with a CD in each book, and now I can print my own cutouts.. all I have to do is pick the right kind of paper..

















what I love most are the wallpapers.. I love it so much.. very hard to get these wallpapers here in my country..













I do hope you enjoy looking at what I have stash in my pantry cupboard.. of course none of this is quite interesting and beautiful as yours.. but It is a start for me..

So..Happy Sunday to all you lovely ladies! Hope you have a good day!.. am off to blog hopping..

12 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, Your blog is just gorgeous and I love the background. Beautiful show and tell. I hope your keepsake box arrives soon.
Have a great day and see you again soon.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Anonymous said...

paper paper paper everywhere! I'm just loving you! mwah!

Anonymous said...

You are officially the queen of the vintage wallpaper and die cuts! May your crown be made of scalloped paper and pressed roses!
xoxo
Dollybelle

ABOUT ME said...

Hello. I love your collection! My favorite is the pretty cut-out of the hand and flowers and the cute chicks in one of the backgrounds. Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I adore all those pink rose wallpapers - gorgeous!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your vintage wall paper collection is beautiful! You are very lucky to have them! Thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures! Have a nice Sunday. Twyla

roseroomnz.com said...

Great collection, love Hatte the paper doll! Rachael

Lori said...

thanks for sharing your pretty papers...you have accumulated a lovely assortment of wallpapers:)

cherished*vintage said...

Gorgeous old wallpapers! What a collection you have going. I love 'em!!
-Karoline

Kim's Treasures said...

Now that's a lot of paper! Great collection!
Have a great day!
Kim

Beth Leintz said...

Hmm- Just a guess, but I'd say you like roses- LOL! The wallpaper and Victorian scrap are so pretty!

Diane Mars said...

I love your collection of Vintage Wallpaper you have a grand collection. Yummy stuff!!
Hugs, Diane

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.