Another project strikes out..

I just love my last weekend as I managed to strike out few projects here & there.. and apart from gardening (previous post) I did some craft work with my daughter.. we did mini pincushions using vintage Chinese mini tea cups which I took from my Grandma's house.. hehehehe

we picked the materials and within half an hour.. we got 6 mini ones.. and the time spent with my daughter to do just this was precious..

I have no idea where to put all these minis.. but two will be a birthday gift present to my daughter's classmate.. btw, Lala, my daughter, she likes all the red ones.. so, 2 will off to the birthday girl and Lala will take one for herself.. she really likes art & craft.. and her bed is full of stuff I made for her.. apart from Barbies & stuff animals.. *sigh*

note : the above picture, if you see the last one on the right, first row.. well, Lala said, the mini cushion was half baked!.. hehehe

and lastly, I did a skirt for my sink next to the shower room.. it was just a simple ones.. as I have my lil boy who likes to play at the sink.. he likes to wash his hand too often and play bubbles here.. since he keeps coming to this area, I don't want him to trip over the skirt.. and bruise himself..

maybe next time, I will do another one with more frills.. but for now.. am a happy camper..

2 comments:

Anne Fannie said...

Hi, I like your pin cushions in tea cups. I make bird feeders out of tea cups, so this caught my eye. How do you get the material to stay? Like your blog, I will read your other posts.
Ann

Patty said...

Those pincushions are really cute! I've always wanted a skirt under my sink.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.