thats the fairy wand cookies I did with the kids last weekend! Kids love the sugar icing toppings and the sugar heart sprinkles.. and the taste? VERY SUGARRRRRYYYYYYYYY!.. LOL and that was the leftovers.. :D
Aww you made me blush now!.. am no hero and try not to be one!..
I seriously don't have much time.. if one must know, am a full time working mom with 3 kids age 4 - 8 years old..
even tho I have maid at home, her job was to look after my 4 years old while I go to work. She won't cook until I come home from work which is normally at 6pm.
Every nite or early morning I will wake up early and cook for the kids especially for my 4 years old lunch and I normally would ask the kids every nite, what they wanna eat for tomorrow and if i have time after dinner then only I do baking.
Otherwise baking gonna wait till weekend.. and weekend normally means MOMMY WILL BE IN THE KITCHEN FULL TIME, CLEANING THE HOUSE ALL WEEKEND AND DO CRAFTWORK OR MOMMY GONNA BRING THE KIDS ON FIELD TRIP! Hehehehehe..
btw your blog look interesting.. I shall be there more often! :-)
4 comments:
How on earth can you have three kids and still have time to make such awesome looking cookies?? You are my hero! :)
Hi Ryd!
Aww you made me blush now!.. am no hero and try not to be one!..
I seriously don't have much time.. if one must know, am a full time working mom with 3 kids age 4 - 8 years old..
even tho I have maid at home, her job was to look after my 4 years old while I go to work. She won't cook until I come home from work which is normally at 6pm.
Every nite or early morning I will wake up early and cook for the kids especially for my 4 years old lunch and I normally would ask the kids every nite, what they wanna eat for tomorrow and if i have time after dinner then only I do baking.
Otherwise baking gonna wait till weekend.. and weekend normally means MOMMY WILL BE IN THE KITCHEN FULL TIME, CLEANING THE HOUSE ALL WEEKEND AND DO CRAFTWORK OR MOMMY GONNA BRING THE KIDS ON FIELD TRIP! Hehehehehe..
btw your blog look interesting.. I shall be there more often! :-)
oh i forgot to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:-)
Hi Fitty,
Those cookies look fantastic and delish!
Hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment