At last!

After 2 weeks moving to new premise, I finally got my room done! No more re-arranging furniture.. I like the look now.. simple and cozy..

I got my fave stuff around me for instance my pink shawl, my kids picture frames, my pink orchids and my fave picture of a Kampung (village) house on the wall

and here is the table together with other gadgets on my side table.

and My Dear Rosa, this is the clock that I mentioned previously.. sorry the picture look a bit blurry.. If you look closely, you could see the blue & cream stripes with roses in the middle.. so remind me of Rosa & her beautiful stripes wall.. and this corner too, look a bit odd.. any ideas what to put or add at this corner? :D

while these are my two buddies which I have not named them yet.. I was told by the seller that they are male & female.. but who cares.. they are still babies.. hehehehe.. I didn't expect them to have babies sooner!.. LOL.. I like to watch both of them during my break.. looking at them sleeping, swimming or crawling.. and sometimes, they like to be on top of each other and hide under the stones.. very entertaining.

thats my latest update of my office re-location.. hope this new office gonna last us for another 3 to 4 years to come!.. am still tired from all this packing & unpacking!.. I don't want to see any more boxes so soon!.. LOL

5 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
How can you torture me like this?
Where on earth did you find my living room made into a clock?
I love the colors in your office!
And those baby turtles are so cute!
Did I tell you? I'm so glad you're back! I missed you!
Hugs,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

Fine looking office for a lady like you! Good job on selecting the colors and theme!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Rosa, I miss you too! and thank you! and btw let me check with my friend if she has another one in shop.. and I shall send it to you, if you want too but you got to give me your postal address :-) and that clock will make your heart ticking & blend happily in your house..

and Laliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii >:D< glad you are here! I miss you too girl! this is my new abode! welcome!.. hehehehe.. and thank you Lali.. I think you know me! :D

Hugs & Kisses
Fitty

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Would you do that for me?(send me a clock), I'd love it!!. Do you have an e-mail I can send you my address.
You really shouldn't, but I'm glad you're going to (he,he,he...)
Hugs,
Rosa

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

yeap Rosa, I would do that for you.. email me your address at surefitcovers@gmail.com and at the same time, i try to ask my friend if she has more clock in stripes like the one i have..

huggsss
fitty

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.