Reason to be cheerful


It took me a while to decide & bid for this lovely vintage pink belle.. I never collect any ceramic figurine before but this lovely belle got me in & out.. I found her on eBay and right away felt in love with her.. and still loving it!.. lol.. I really wanted her but I don't know where to keep her.. I was contemplating to buy or vice versa.. she is 6 1/2 inch tall and VINTAGE!.. I just love her.. look at her sweet face and her dress too!.. lovely, don't you think?

Well, long story short, I finally won the bid this morning! there were 2 more bidders who were keen on her! but with 1-click bid, I won!.. yippeeee!..

I cant wait for her to be home!.. My sweet Southern Belle!..

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.