loot of the week


yeap.. all that are my loot of the week..

I love what I found this week, first loot were Strawberry Shortcake candy tin and a sharpener that I found during my lunch hour strolling at the KLCC mall.. that is my all time fave collection..

I think I've been collecting strawberry shortcake particularly, together with Sanrio's items - Hello Kitty & Little Twin Stars since I was 5 years old.. I still have the erasers & pencils, rulers, coin purse, bags, notebooks, key chains, and what not..

I remembered there were one time, I was 9 years old, mom found all my hidden treasures in my wardrobe and she got a shock in her life seeing dozens of unused pencils and erasers nicely put in shoe boxes.. hehehehe.. and of course, seeing that I got scolded from her.. I used my pocket money to buy them instead of lunch. And rite there & then, mom reduced my pocket money the next week and stopped buying me those 2 items.. she said, I got tonnes of it to last me a life time!.. hehehehehe.. which is sooo true!.. lmaoooo

seriously, i still keep some of it.. some, i let it go as giveaway pressy to my friends each time, I moved school.. whatever left, I save it for Lala.. which till now, she didn't know about my treasures!.. hehehehe I also found another nice tin of Strawberry shortcake.. maybe I get that one, next month.. :D

next loot is a red watering can with a pretty flower label.. (i know you can't see the whole can) anyway, I found that one in a High End decor shop.. It came in white, red and purple colour.. but somehow, the red attracts me most!.. and now nicely seated on my microwave..

the green glitter elephant was a souvenir gift from a friend who recently went to Chiang Mai, Thailand.. where elephants are the most famous animal in there..

and the last one, of course my Karla's jar!.. I love it, yes, I know I've been saying that so much lately.. but who cares.. I say it again.. I love the button jar.. love it, love it, love it.. I am currently aiming her magic wand that she did for Somerset Life Magazine.. hopefully she will list it in her shop.. I want to have it for Lala's coming birthday..

hehehehehe.. who said I can't do thrifting during working days?!..

2 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Fitty! I love your blog, So pretty with all the pretty pink rosey things you love and the green background. I am so glad I found you:>)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Strawberry Shortcake too! I have several vintage and new items.

Alecia

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.